Name for Pit Fighter Group

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Kro on November 6th, 2010, 5:46 am

Kro will be creating a pit fighter group in character and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the name of this group. I was thinking something along the lines of Pit Bulls, or something like that, but I love to hear all suggestions. Thank you. :D
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Words: 57789
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2010, 11:40 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on November 10th, 2010, 2:32 am

Well the blood pit owner's name is Pit Bull so I think we will need something different. But we could do something like stick up for a dead god. Namely Ruros the deceased god of war. There has to be some god(dess) who would be willing to help, if only to stick it to Myri.

That would give us an epic plot base to start on.

Thoughts, Comments?

Hmm... I have just realized that I have not even mentioned an idea for a name.... But we have to have a purpose before we can name. The again generic names work well enough, so in the name of compliance how's about
"The Bloodied Fists"

Kro I'm sending you a PM.
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Kro on November 10th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Well if Kro was going to dedicate it to a God/Goddess, he would most likely dedicate it to Krysus, the goddess of pain and murder, but my only worry is I don't want to alienate those who worship a different god or goddess, so what might be smarter is for Kro to name the group something that represents Krysus, rather than her actual name. I like the bloodied fist... That might work... especially due to Kro's mark... I think it would make complete sense for him to name it that. Good suggestion. But maybe call it The Bloody Fist? It seems to roll off the tongue better but that's just my thought.
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Words: 57789
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2010, 11:40 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on November 10th, 2010, 7:08 pm

I think Krysus would a fun goddess to try and serve. A pit fighting group would also be able to work well in her domain.

The Bloody Fist works good, I like it :D
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet