My New Home

I have arrived in Abura and I can settle down in a cave near by.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This main section of Abura is accessible only with wings or a chair-flight.

Moderator: Liminal

My New Home

Postby Aliza on July 29th, 2015, 8:17 pm

"I wonder where to go." I say to myself as I fly around. The sun is setting. I need somewhere to stay. I come across a cave. I could stay there for the night. I fly into the cave and set my lanturn down unlit. I fly down back to the dock. I dive into the Grotos. After a long time swimming I found a bass and caught it. It sure was harder to catch than the little fish that are in schools. I bring it back to my cave. I just put it in my bag. "I gusse I can settle down here.". I say as I pull out a ragged sleep bag and sleep in it.

I have now woken up early in the morning. I grab a knife I made with my dad when I was a kid. I wish my parents were with me. I ran away because they told me to. A bandit broke in. Chances are mom and dad are dead. As I start remembering these things I cry. I drop the knife and put my hands on my face. I then just drop my body down and take my hands off my face. After a while I finally stop crying and pick up the knife. I cut a peice off of the fish and eat it for breakfast. From here on out I live in Aubra. How will I do?
Aliza
Player

Words: 898
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2015, 6:52 pm
Race: Akvatari