New to the Max

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to the Max

Postby Isaac BloodRose on August 8th, 2015, 6:52 am

1. Name - Isaac or RoyalADK
2. I've role played for three years
3. How did you find us? Internet search
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Novel-eske, not too long, not to short, five sentences at least
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like to write about adventures. Hate anything NSFW
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? How helpful everyone is. (Even if it is a little harsh.)
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? The fact I can never tell is someone is retired or not. It gets confusing, looking for role plays
8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? Nice friends, advice from admins, news alerts of my stupidity.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Maybe a few areas, and obvious alerts that the discussion is actually closed.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?

I'm rather shy, so I may not approach you directly, and I feel rather small if I don't know what I am doing, and someone points it out, without any advice.

Because I lack a decent memory, I tend to forget or not understand a lot of things. (Especially trying to remember everything about this site.) So if I do blunder, do tell me, with tips on how I can improve.

I am often gone for periods of time, between school and requests I get from various people on different websites, so don't be surprised if I am not around at times.

And to admins, if I blunder when I could've asked, it's because I am afraid of being seen as stupid, silly, or ridiculous, so don't be afraid to tell me when I could've asked, or when I God Mod (even though I have kicked the habit, it can happen.)

Otherwise, if I don't approach you, it's because I don't want to seem standoffish. Feel free to talk to me anytime.

Having a bad day? Ask if it's okay if you can vent off me or my character(s) I have other oc's, they just don't fit into this universe, so they act as extra admins for when I have to cool off.

Got questions? Ask away. I'm usually on mobile, but I can try to help.

Bored and need to talk? Once again, I will speak with you.

Depressed and need someone to talk to? I'm here.

Overall, I only have a few of my own rules:

1. I will only do R-rated if they only have gore or heavy swearing.
2. If I don't respond, it's usually because I got hit by a plot bunny, or it's nerves.

Otherwise, I am ok with anything.

If I forget something or I ask what something is, please provide a brief description, or a URL.

I think I covered everything, so here are my fellow Isaac BloodRose admins

{I am Ad, a fellow admin or Isaac BloodRose.}

*I'm Jay, another admin*

~I am Isaac Gerakobits, the oc Isaac BloodRose is inspired by. All three of us are on a different website, but only our name's shall be needed. If our partner is not available, one of us shall provide assistance, much like we do otherwise. However, each of us has the same expectations of admins as we do the admins of this site, despite being rather leanient.~

Now that we are all acquainted, I hope we won't be a burden!
Isaac BloodRose
Player

Words: 2958
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2015, 3:48 am
Race: Zith

New to the Max

Postby Adelaide Sitai on August 8th, 2015, 4:48 pm

Hello Isaac and welcome to Mizahar. It's a lot to get used to at first, but people are usually happy to help. With that in mind, I can already see two problems that immediately jump out at me.

A) It sounds like multiple people are playing this character? At least, if I understood correctly... which I may not have. According to the rules of Mizahar, accounts cannot be shared or traded. You may want to address this.

B) A Zith brought up by the Opal Clan in Endrykas? I can't find any specific information to say this isn't possible on the Endrykas page, but it is important to know that the Zith are feared by many and distrusted by most. This seems implausible to me and I rather think that a Zith would be killed on sight in Endrykas. I may be wrong, in which case I apologise, but I don't believe I am. You may wish to review your character concept.

I advise you to re-read the rules and the information about your 'Race' and chosen city again.

Good luck!
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2