So I asked a scribe to write a letter (Khiara)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

So I asked a scribe to write a letter (Khiara)

Postby Dhanya on November 13th, 2010, 2:34 am

Post date: 57th Autumn, 510
Arrival date: 75th Autumn, 510

Dear Khiara,

I have asked an acquaintance to write a letter for me, as I am unable to write myself. I hope this does not seem impersonal. I asked someone with lovely handwriting so you would enjoy reading it.

I have returned from the desert at an earlier date than expected, due to some unforseen circumstances. There is much I need to tell you but I feel it should wait until we see each other once again. It is largely good news, I believe. I will be travelling from Riverfall to Endrykas and hope to see you there. I apologise for interupting our plans to meet in Riverfall, just in case you are no longer in Endrykas, I shall leave a copy of this letter in the city. I am sure it will make its way to you.

I should arrive in Endrykas around the 80th of this season. I promise to find you once I arrive.

I miss you dearly,
Pygmy
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)