Liluns Plot notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Liluns Plot notes

Postby Lilun on September 30th, 2015, 9:58 am

OOC

If there is anything in this thread that interests you or if there is something not shown here you want to do; drop me a pm! I don't bite and so far I don't have a limit on threads. The only limit is that if we have a thread already going we must finish that first if you want to start another one.
I will be but a small part in my Bonded's life; but they will be my world.
Lilun
Player

Words: 46432
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 2:51 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Liluns Plot notes

Postby Lilun on September 30th, 2015, 10:13 am

Skill goals

• Fishing
    Lilun is always up for a thread about fishing! She can help teach it, or would be more then pleased to learn more herself. Keep in mind she is Kelvic and her way of fishing can differ a lot from yours!
  • Hunting
    Hunting is the fact of life, and one she isn't very good at yet. Lilun will likely never be a good hunter but if your looking for someone to help you find animals give her a call. Small and able to fly she will find you anything you want!
  • Observation
    This one I hope will teach itself but if you have some tips or your a thief watching a mark; help!
  • Riding
    So this is at zero but to learn to ride would be a great joy. For now horses have little use to her, and really she isn't to sure how smart these animal are! Getting shown the world of horses really would be fun.
  • Singing
    She has heard someone sing once and was mesmerized. She really want to learn herself but she doesn't even know what difference there is between talking loudly and carrying a tune!
  • Animal Husbandry
    She must get this, so far Lilun is leaning to raising little fish as pet's but its hard to raise something when you don't know what they eat.. Or how to keep them. Fish die without water, and that's all she knows!
Lilun
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Liluns Plot notes

Postby Lilun on September 30th, 2015, 10:25 am

Other Goals

• Get a home
    Right now she isn't living anywhere and while she is in a city and is safe; getting a home before winter is really preferred!
  • Find her bonded
    It is every Kelvics dream to find the one to math them, but for Lilun it is more then a dream it's a fear. She longs to find someone just for her, someone she can help and make happy; who she can make smile and brighten their day. She is scared that they wont want her when she does find someone she cant think of being without.
  • Caiyha
    She wants to meet this goddess, so many questions and so very little time.
  • Meet another Kelvic
    Lets face it, not a whole lot of them out there and when they are about their often much bigger then Lilun! Still to be able to talk to another Kelvic would really make her happy just to reaffirm to her that she isn't so alone.
  • Big fishy, good fishy
    So there is a lot of them out there but what would it be like to see someone catch something like a whale or a shark! Lilun might not be able to but there are others out there who can and what a sight to see that would be.
  • Doggies
    Not scared of them int he least,s he just finds them kind of stupid. Well okay really stupid but she hasn't seen that many! What sort she really wants to see is a Imperial Watcher! Having heard a story of one and seen a picture, well a horse the size of a pony is really cool.
  • Zith
    For good or bad it would be brilliant to meet one. Most likely ending up bad but think of the chance! The only other humanoid that truly has instincts more then some Kelvic even! Wild feral and free, even if their lives are hard they don't simply lie down.
Lilun
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes