Cayn's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Cayn's Journal

Postby Cayn on October 14th, 2015, 1:28 am

Cayn
Player

Words: 6196
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2015, 4:47 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Cayn's Journal

Postby Cayn on October 14th, 2015, 4:29 am

68 Fall 515 AV

Today I was in the market and saw this journal and decided "Heck why not buy it and keep a record of my thoughts?" And with nothing hindering me, I bought it.

My hiding out in Endrykas has come easily, no one has even noticed me yet, as I spend my days in the sea of grass far enough out nobody would fire an arrow my way, and walking through the tent-city at night to learn new information. I will try to keep some information here for my future self to recollect.

There is a Fiery haired woman on the outskirts of the town. Her name is Amunet, she appears to be overwhelmed with work, and her life in general. she has a lovely air about her, like the air is more alive around her, maybe she would be interested in a new pet dog? Ha methinks it's at least worth looking into at least

There smells to be a coyote somewhere in the town but I cant find the source, Probably someone bringing back a kill. still, I should probably look into it.
I need to find a place to live soon. Maybe come into town as a human and pretend to not be Kelvic? Surely I can come up with something.

This is all for tonight, will report back tomorrow.

Cayn
Player

Words: 6196
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2015, 4:47 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet