Checkmark thingy?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Checkmark thingy?

Postby Shiniri on November 18th, 2015, 7:55 am

For some reason when I look at my threads, there's always a checkmark thingy beside it, unlike other people's which are blank. How does this happen, and how can I stop it?
"I've seen too much. Too much war, too much bloodshed... That is why I must not idle and let innocent Rivarian lives be stolen from themselves!" -Some quote Shiniri might say in the future
OOC Note: From the 19th of November to the 22rd of November, I'll be on vacation spending quality time with friends and family, meaning I'll be inactive on Mizahar during those days. If I PM'd you about something, just reply back as normal, just expect a longer wait time for a response.
Shiniri
Capable of Many Things

Words: 10250
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 10:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Checkmark thingy?

Postby Dove Brown on November 18th, 2015, 10:50 am

It's just a mark to tell you which threads you've posted in. You can see it, others can't, as far as I know.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Checkmark thingy?

Postby Shiniri on November 18th, 2015, 3:31 pm

I see. Thanks for the help!
"I've seen too much. Too much war, too much bloodshed... That is why I must not idle and let innocent Rivarian lives be stolen from themselves!" -Some quote Shiniri might say in the future
OOC Note: From the 19th of November to the 22rd of November, I'll be on vacation spending quality time with friends and family, meaning I'll be inactive on Mizahar during those days. If I PM'd you about something, just reply back as normal, just expect a longer wait time for a response.
Shiniri
Capable of Many Things

Words: 10250
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 10:36 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes