[Verified by Gossamer] Shiniri

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Shiniri

Postby Shiniri on June 12th, 2015, 10:55 am

Shiniri

Appearance

Race: Human
Base Pay:N/A
Birthday: 18, Spring, 501 AV
Birthplace: Riverfall
Physical Appearance: She has long black hair, and wears a white t-shirt with a white matching coat as well. She has brown eyes.
She wears a black skirt, and a pendant (more in the Heirloom section). Wears black (snow) boots, and is 5,3 and weighs around 110 lbs.

Character Concept

Shiniri tends to have a caring personality like her mother, and does all she can to help others in need. However, she can be manipulated because of this, and some people fake being hurt. She loves hearing tales, and often asks to hear one. Shiniri is also carefree at times, but also somewhat bitter like her dad. All-in-all, Shiniri is the caring/helpful type.

Character History

She lost her mother at the age of five, but she has little recollection of knowing her. At age seven, she learned how to read/write. Her dad is working at Syliras, trying to make a living. Shiniri's dad insisted on Shiniri coming, but Shiniri was confident to stay in Riverfall, her birthplace. That was when she was ten. Her father became worried, and had a tutor help her learn Auristics, so she could sense incoming danger and avoid it, if possible.
At the current age of fourteen, she has made a decent living in Riverfall.

Language

Fluent Language: English (Common)

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Skill 1 5 SP (total 5) Wilderness Survival: Plains Novice
Skill 2 15 RB, 11 SP (total 26) Auristics Competent
Skill 3 8 SP (total 8) Flute Playing Novice
Skill 4 26 SP (total 26) Weapon: Sword (Cutlass) Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Riverfall Layout
Lore of History of Riverfall

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (Colorful)
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Skirt
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-80 Gold Mizas, 5 Silver Mizas, 0 Copper Mizas
-Flute (Wooden)
-Flutegun
-Music Book
-Sword (Cutlass)
Heirloom: A small bronze pendant that belonged to her mother. Not worth very much (45 copper mizas), but every time Shiniri looks at it, she is reminded of her mother, despite her little recollection of her.

Housing

House: 1 small house (two people)
1 bedroom
1 guest bedroom
1 kitchen
2 washrooms
1 living room

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM, 0 SM, 0 CM
Flute (Wooden) -5 SM 99 GM, 5 SM, 0 CM
Flutegun -15 GM 84 GM, 5 SM, 0 CM
Music Book -4 GM 80 GM, 5 SM, 0 CM
Sword, Cutlass -12 GM 68 GM, 5 SM, 0 CM

Thread List
Season, Year Thread Name Finished Graded
Fall 515 AV Aura Hunting Incomplete No

"I've seen too much. Too much war, too much bloodshed... That is why I must not idle and let innocent Rivarian lives be stolen from themselves!" -Some quote Shiniri might say in the future
OOC Note: From the 19th of November to the 22rd of November, I'll be on vacation spending quality time with friends and family, meaning I'll be inactive on Mizahar during those days. If I PM'd you about something, just reply back as normal, just expect a longer wait time for a response.
Shiniri
Capable of Many Things

Words: 10250
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2015, 10:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes