I'm here to explore my brain.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby frillywolf on November 30th, 2015, 4:40 pm

Hi, all. I'm here to explore my brain, and find a sense of purpose in reading and writing non-academic based things again. I want to free myself from the clutches of various inner conflicts and so I think the best way to do that is release it all in a world of wild abandon.
I wanted to do NaNoWriMo this year, but being a final year at university, I have sort of struggled and didn't even write a thousand words. It's been difficult expressing myself for a while in a fictional sense, and I want to feel some connection again.

Glad to make your acquaintance. :) I'm sure I'll be posting here soon!
frillywolf
Player

Words: 224
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2015, 4:32 pm
Race: Human

Postby Astator on November 30th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! Please note that your name does not fit the Naming Conventions of Mizahar. Please make sure to fix that when you put up your Character Sheet. =D

Also, please read the Welcome Message in your Inbox.
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Saej on December 1st, 2015, 2:46 am

Welcome. I have a feeling I know who this is, this is Bee. ;) If not sorry if that was awkward but in either case welcome to the crew! You should check out Lhavit, it's the best city I swear....! :P
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes