The Wolf's Eyes: A Chronicle of The Life of Saskya [Journal]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Saskya on December 1st, 2015, 2:16 am

Saskya's Diary

Prying Eyes Are Not Welcome

Death shall be your only fate,if the seal is broken

Be Kind and Courteous to the secrets of Saskya's mind

Page 1
Last edited by Saskya on December 1st, 2015, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saskya
Player

Words: 11976
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2015, 8:39 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Saskya on December 1st, 2015, 2:55 am

First Day of Winter

515 AV

I am a Kelvic, living in a very different world from anyone else. I have grown up a slave and seen what is even in the hardiest soldiers nightmares. Our lives tell us apart from one another, from the Sea of Grass to Syliras. We come from all walks of life, we come together for what? For family, for survival, for things lost to us from before the storm. We test this life's waters so our next generations may live this life we have come to know and harshly love in peace and prosperity,not death and war. We still see crime day to day,but that is ultimate nature,isn't it? The knights and guards assure us that it is okay,but do we really have precedent to believe them? Is safety even real or is it just a lie instilled in us, so we dont have the flame to create chaos and anarchy? That is the question of our existence here, at least one I have come to know in the short time, I have been alive.

Dreams are for our sanity to keep its peace,and they are there to remind us what is to come, and what fortune is bestowed into us at birth and during death. It is a life worth living though. It is a tough life growing up in the wild,and an even tougher one growing up alone, but I am not alone anymore,ever since that day under the moonlight in that cave..that cave Caden found me wounded in..I have had Caden and he has had me ever since that day. We keep each other company through all of our sorrows, present or coming. The relationship is becoming more than I had ever thought it was in me to feel. I had only felt hate for those damn kidnappers,who destroyed my home and tore my family...my mother...my father..away from me. I hate them..I hate them so much.. I hope Rhysol claims their damned souls or as the Gods and Goddesses as my witnesses, I will strike them down myself

I love Caden..and I'd no sooner give him the world,even if it is a brutal and unforgiving one that we write our destinies in, ours will be akin to our young and valiant hearts, as both of us have seen hell and both have seen heartbreak. Sometimes I think we are the anti-hero of our own story. If that is true,then so be it,as it is dictated in the stars and naught can change that. I would not..when I am with him I tend not to have a care in the world. I dream of prancing in a sun-cloaked,tall and grassy meadow with him watching my every move, as if he were grasping it within the reticules of his mind.

We went hunting like usual today, Caden says my nose is a great asset in finding food for us. I'm not going to lie and say if that didn't make me blush,even just a little. We saw the stag that Caden had told me he'd been chasing for a long while. Ten point and beautiful. I refused to help him chase down the stag,as I felt he should be the one to end his prey's time as he,the predator had been chasing it. Even though I could have easily caught up with the thing, it is his right of passage to the creature. I would not feel right if I were the one to kill it for him. I have been supportive every bit of the way,as I watched him struggle for a time,eventually when it was clear that today wasn't the day, I nudged him with my snout that it was time to go and let the stag enjoy another day.

The day has been hard and easy on us both, if that is even possible to say. I do not know. We traveled back to our home,one that we had lived in so long but was still new to me..I'd be lying if I said, I did not feel the lust pulsate through my body as if it were telling me, I should be in the wild right beside that stag, but the feeling is there and all but acknowledged by myself. Caden started a fire as I cooked some of the game we did manage to bag,occasionally walking away from the cooking stove that had spout large and bright flames at me a few times to continue my meditation.

After we ate some of the rabbit soup that we made, and that he commented on profusely,telling me my cooking was just like his mother's used to be and that he loved it and loved me, we sat in front of the furnace on a soft carpet rug, cuddled up in each others arms, enjoying our company in one another's warmth and we were both fast asleep.

Saskya
(The Wolf Girl)
Page 2

Last edited by Saskya on December 1st, 2015, 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saskya
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Saskya on December 1st, 2015, 4:09 am

Second Day Of Winter

515 AV

Caden and I woke up,just as we had fallen asleep,wrapped up in each other. When I had awaken I felt the cold of Winter creeping up on us. Were we ready? We had to be, there was no more time to prepare. It would be cold like this until Spring.

Caden had spoken to me about leaving for some far off place..somewhere far west from this place, in the Spring. While I had mixed feelings about it..I agreed to trek with him,as it is m duty to protect him and his duty to protect me. On the bright side..I believe if I leave Syliras..I wont have these damned nightmares of being here. Being a slave to them..No..The memories are painful. I think it will scar me for life..that. At least I have Caden to keep my mind off these things...just like I help him keep his mind off of his family's ultimate demise.

If this place..this city,is a true place. It will be a new start..a new life for Caden and I. We can have the world in that place. I believe that if this city is real..I will take up my mother's practice and become an apprentice to a local healer there. Something to make some money for us. Caden has not talked about what he would ultimately like to do. I wouldn't mind living off the land like this. I feel at home here,but I fear that if I become pregnant and have children, then Hunting will not be enough.

For what it's worth..may the gods shine down and help us when we carry out this journey. For I have heard Caden tell that it will take two seasons...Two seasons is a risk im willing to take. I trust him and I know he'll protect me from anything.. and I'd do the same in a heartbeat for him. That is what I've learned what trust and loyalty is...but Caden and I..we have so much more destined for us.

I have also learned that meditation,even if it is only preformed for mere minutes,helps the spirit and the soul cleanse. It helps me keep my sanity in the darkness and evil that this world has produced..My meditation and Caden. Those will guide me home,and to a happier place. I wish my mother was here to see the day I would be married off, as my bondmate is my dream come true. He is my sword and my shield, but, alas, it is a cruel world that takes. No matter..I will survive with the pain of not having her around any longer. I love you,Mother.

Saskya
(The Wolf Girl)
Page 3

Saskya
Player

Character sheet
Journal