[Verified by Astator] Vivienne Carissa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vivienne Carissa

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on December 6th, 2015, 8:12 am

Bio:
Name : VIvienne Carissa
Race: Symenestra
Eye Color: Amethyst
Hair Color: Silver White
Skin Color: Pale, Veiny
Birthday: 59th of Summer, 501AV
Birthplace: Syliras

Languages:
Fluent Language:Common
Basic Language: Symenos

Housing:
House: Squire Dorms

Appearance:

Vivienne is a slight figured, pale young girl with a mischievous smiling face who attempts to never display her teeth and fangs to strangers. She moves with grace and agility, skin as pale as a pastel off-white, with billowing silky silver hair down to her mid back. Wearing light simple colored clothing, mostly not being one for fashion, she is geared instead for practicality. Large pupils of striking amethyst eyes combined with her moon-like silvery hair make people think of her as a smaller child than she actually is.

Character Concept:

She is a youthful, female Symenestran with a desire above all else to prove to other people that her race is not all bad; working to protect the common man and woman, now as a Syliran Mage-Knight.

Character History:

Born to a Symenestran father, Zardazel, and mother, Bianca, her mother knew and consented to what was going to happen to her. Due to the nature of Symenestran offspring births, preparations were done to mitigate the mother's suffering.

It was her mothers wish that she be raised by a retired knight and an old friend of hers, Camilus Viktorin. He took charge of her child as if she was his own daughter and just as protective as any father would have been. He dealt with the difference in his race and consulted the few Symenestrans he knew about this strange child he was now in charge of.

Camilus trained her from a young age teaching her of the Knights of Sylir and his time as a mage-knight. He taught her the dangers of spellcasting and the benefits of it. He taught her to ride a small pony and picked her up when she fell off. He taught her to explore the city, nurturing her unique abilities of acrobatics and her speed and agility.

Eventually, Vivienne showed a desire to join the knights herself, and her adoptive father, Camilus got mad and demanded she rethink it. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Even when he explained to her she was too fragile to be fighting at the level of the Knights. She insisted she would stay away from physical combat as much as she could, mentioning that she could outmaneuver half of the bigger, bulkier human knights. Also she revealed she was planning on becoming a mage knight just like him and she wanted him to teach her. Love caused Camilus to agree, albeit regrettably. He would rather teach her carefully himself than let some insane mage teach her malediction or some other such unwholesome magic.

Over the the years he taught her the basics of morphing and reimancy, but he stressed the care of keeping a calm mind and taking care on the dangers of overgiving. Though he didn't mention it, he was actually pleased to teach her something practical and that she enjoyed.

On her 13th birthday her biological father showed up in Syliras having finally tracked her down after all the years. He was pleased to see her life was well and has started teaching her more of their species; about her mother, whom his biggest regret was falling in love. He told her a small amount about their speech, but he was glad for her life there away from the bulk of their species as she would be safer there. Plus he could tell she wanted nothing more to become a knight. He thought it was time. There was now going to be a bright star for his race in the ranks of the humans; to lift their race's status from the barbaric rumors and practices the world rumored them to have. That was exactly what she aimed to do, and hearing their minds shared the same thoughts, her father returned to his home and left her. Once more apart from her, there was a bittersweet feeling in his heart. He decided he would write to her, and still writes to her frequently to this day; she updates him on her training constantly with letters.

Skills
SkillTotalEXP Proficiency
Acrobatics 10 10RB Novice
Endurance 5 5SP Novice
Meditation 5 5SP Novice
Morphing 10 10SP Novice
Reimancy (Earth) 5 5SP Novice
Riding 5 5SP Novice
Running 7 7SP Novice
Unarmed Combat 5 5SP Novice
Weapon: Rapier 8 8SP Novice
Climbing 100 Racial Master

Lores:

History of the Sylirian knights
Overgiving: Sweet Whispers

Possessions:

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: An ornate Rapier that was given to her by her father when he visited her

PurchaseCostTotal
Starting+100GM(100GM)

Thread List
Last edited by Vivienne Clarissa on December 7th, 2015, 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets