Saej Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Saej Templates

Postby Saej on November 23rd, 2014, 4:22 pm

Yo ho ho!

Hey guys, welcome to my abode. If anyone wants a boxcode let me know, mine are rather simple to be fair, but I'll try my best. I'm on mobile too, so I won't be able to use paint or photoshop either, sorry loves.

*°Let me know color schemes, it'd be nice if you went HERE and picked out 3 or four colors that you like and would want; possibly even specifying which ones for background, text, header, or whatever.
°*Another thing to let me know is what photos you would like, again it would be nice for you to find references (image size no bigger than 560 x 420) or at least let me know what pictures you like, if any.
*°Or go ahead and roll the dice, allowing me to interpret your character and go hog wild on your template. AKA, lazy man's way.

Also, make sure to make a thread HERE for your templates. What that will allow you to do is instead of copying and pasting the code every time you want to use it, each post you make in your template thread will become an option on a dropdown menu for your future posts. You want to select the template from the dropdown menu first, too, or else it will overwrite what you already have in the textbox.

Any questions message me!

This one was made by Liz, check her stuff out!!

Mine are found here.
Last edited by Saej on July 29th, 2015, 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Saej Templates

Postby Saej on July 29th, 2015, 4:36 pm

⭐Header

Djwjsjsjsjsjsjsj
Sjsjsjsjsjsj
Susisj
Sisjsj
Susissusjs

Made for Fehn!

Lhavitians, Inarta, and Zith get top priority!
ImageImage
Saej
Spiral Out

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Saej Templates

Postby Saej on December 7th, 2015, 8:18 pm

¤ Checking checking, it this thing on?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

ImageImage
Saej
Spiral Out

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes