Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Aldae Aderes on December 23rd, 2015, 1:32 am

Hello! I'm new to this whole thing, and so far it's really cool. I've never been on an rp forum, and I'm excited to start, but I have had previous experiences with roleplaying. I'm really excited and I hope I can improve my roleplaying and writing skills. :)
Aldae Aderes
Player

Words: 94
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2015, 1:24 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hello

Postby Namorin Xalvratos on December 23rd, 2015, 1:40 am

Hello and welcome to Mizahar.
Namorin Xalvratos
Whisper on the Wind

Words: 37562
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello

Postby Adyel on December 23rd, 2015, 6:37 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

If you have any questions chat, and the Help Desk is a great way to get some stuff answered. I can even help with some stuff if you need it. I've been around Miz for some months now so I don't mind answering a few questions. :)
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello

Postby Sybel on December 23rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

Hi there! Welcome to Mizahar!

While the Help Desk is certainly an option, I'd encourage any new player to take their questions to either our Q&A subforum, to the chat featured above or to the inbox of an actual storyteller first.

The HD is mostly special permissions and the admins who run it are very busy so if you do end up in there for any reason, be sure to say thank you! :)

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and if you need someone to write with, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Cheers!

Kate/Sybel

"I am wild, full-blooded and a trifle reckless." - Ser Arthur Conan Doyle
Sybel
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 310247
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)