[Verified by Astator] Khemkhaengawut

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Khemkhaengawut

Postby Khemkhaengawut on January 1st, 2016, 2:05 pm

Khemkhaengawut
/kxem-gæn-ga-VUUT/

The One-Handed Battering Ram
Image :
001. Appearance

Date of Birth: 33rd - Summer - 477 (Aged 38)

Race: Chaktawe

Height: 6'5

Weight: 220lbs (Looks lighter)

Profession: Armorer

Fluent: Common

Poor: Tawna

Gnosis: Izentor I

A correct posture and a proud stance that emanates confidence is perhaps the most noteworthy feature that attracts the crowd’s gazes. Weighing at approximately 220 pounds, his weight is not entirely explained by his bulky and indiscreet muscular build. His frame is powerful and intimidating, classifying as terrifying rather than attractive. Those unaware of it would state that his right arm is always hiding on his back, when in fact his arm is amputated by the elbow's joint.

Born a Chaktawe, his flesh is not as bronze colored as most members of said race, the jet black eyes being a feature people often attribute to a mixed race. Said light skin was a major problem in his youth spent in the Burning Lands, where the sun scorched his flesh and left scars throughout most of his body. Those scars are now covered by great quantities of ink from which elaborate beasts and snakes contort throughout his entire body. As one gazes onto his features, his age immediately stands out by the multiple wrinkles that have appeared throughout his face. Always with a shaved head, sometimes he displays a light stubble whose hairs fight between black and white in color.

For attire his choice is either walking shirtless when the weather permits or wearing a fur cape whenever the cold crept. Nevertheless, he always wears a skilt proper of any warrior from which his hairy legs are revealed, and leather boots below it all if not bare foot.

"I am the Most Humble Man in the world."
002. Personality

Armors

Shields

Training

Women

Spicy food

Alcohol

Himself

Dislikes: Weaklings

Weapons

Whining

Critique

Despite his Chaktawe linage, Khemkhaengawut does not present himself as spiritual or solemn as most of his people are described. In fact, he doesn’t present himself as any race and instead has forged his own characteristic identity. By looking at him, one could assure the man is fed pride instead of food as he displays the superiority and motions of an emperor. His motions are harsh and functional otherwise, usually performing tasks with too much strength. There is always a frown on his face, said face barely botherering to address anyone. When he does, however, he does so with extreme confidence one could mistake for arrogance.

His voice is always loud and proud, easily heard and understood by those nearby. Blessed with a baritone, his accent often infuses his words with a guttural sound that makes his voice somewhat rougher. His treat to others tends to be cold and extremely harsh, as if he spoke the first thing that came into his head without holding back. His words often contain profanity when someone disagrees with his opinion.

He is very prone to approach females, which in a way he harasses with blunt attempts of courtship. Males are usually the ones he harasses most with his constant critique and prideful boasting, many times 'teaching' them on how to become 'true men'. Despite his words about Peace and him being a Defender, he often engages in fights as he is indeed very comfortable with violence.

"This arm is only to protect peace."
003. History
Unlike most Chaktawe, Khemkhaengawut never managed to blend in. His first years were full of complaints and poor results in every task he performed, eventually winning him his name which resembles the sound of a rock bouncing off the stone walls of a dried out well until it finally lands on the bare bottom. It was clear to him that he’d never reach any place of respect amongst his people, and so once he was temporarily banished for his Searching he simply never returned.

Eventually, he found a group of mercenaries that took him in and gave him a purpose. He acted as a weaponsmith, something he didn’t enjoy at first but eventually grew to love. As time passed and the mercenaries claimed more and more lives with the weapons he forged, it wasn’t until he himself was dragged to their level that he decided it was enough. Having ended two lives, he finally realized that the hand that forged weapons from the nothingness only served to destroy homes and hurt people. Ashamed of his foolishness, he refused to ever be like the rest.

With the help of his the axe he himself forged and a piece of cloth, he cut his own right hand in order to never be able to craft or wield a weapon again. Ever since that distant and relevant moment he has grown his spirt in order to become fearless and shameless, promising himself that from that moment onward he would be a defender of the people. Refusing to ever kill again, he now wanders the world in search of something worth fighting for.

Gnosis

Years ago, when Khemkhaengawut worked in a forge, Izurdin approached Khemkhaengawut in order to test his skills by giving him a piece of armor to repair. Not revealing his identity, the two individuals worked together to fix said item, which resulted in the pleasing of Izurdin and a mark being granted to the Chaktawe. However, due to the act of self-maiming Khemkhaengawut had done by removing his own arm, the Izentor mark came with a few conditions Khemkhaengawut must obey in order to conserve it.

• When engaging in any type of smithing, Khkemkhaengawut will need to use specialized clamps and vices to help support his work while he uses his one remaining hand for the rest of the creation tasks. At the same time, continued focus on patience despite such hassles is a necessity.
  • Khemkhaengawut will need to consistently work to improve himself physically; strength training, endurance, etc.
  • Izurdin may pull the mark at any time if he perceives Khemkhaengawut as not striving to both improve his own fitness while also pushing himself to become an accomplished smith despite having only one arm.
Last edited by Khemkhaengawut on March 8th, 2016, 3:40 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Khemkhaengawut
You're no match for my ego.

Words: 34292
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2015, 11:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Khemkhaengawut (WIP)

Postby Khemkhaengawut on January 1st, 2016, 2:06 pm

"All I need is one arm to deal with all of you."
004. Skills

Physical
SkillExperienceTotalLevel
Bodybuilding 20 (SP) 20 Novice
Camouflage 10 (RB) 10 Novice
#---

Mental
#---
#---
#---

Social
#---
#---
#---

Trade
Armorer 30 (SP) 30 Competent
#---
#---

Arcane
#---
#---
#---

"I know more than you, so be quiet."
005. Lore

Social
One
Two
Three
Four

Two
Three
Four

Event
One
Two
Three
Four

Trade
Armoursmithing: Proper Plate Polishing(SP)
Two
Three
Four

Culture
Chaktawe Culture (SP)
Two
Three
Four
Last edited by Khemkhaengawut on January 3rd, 2016, 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Khemkhaengawut

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Khemkhaengawut (WIP)

"This is what I own. I will own much more in the future."
006. Possessions

Clothing
Simple shirt (SP)
Simple pants (SP)
Simple boots (SP)
Simple cape (SP)

Equipment
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap) (SP)
Food for a week (SP)
1 eating knife (SP)
Flint & Steel (SP)

Miscellaneous
10oz Kline Tobacco
1 Pipe

Heirloom
A rather big book, which Khemkhaengawut has slowly been filling with entries and memories over his many years wandering the world. Said book is usually worn like a backpack due to it's big size(12" x 15") with the help of leather laces that bind it on his back. He feels very protective of said book, and rarely keeps it away from his company. Estimated Value: 20 GM

Ledger
NameValueTotal
House Cash-in +500 GM+500 GM
Starting Pack +100 GM+600 GM
10oz Kline Tobacco -50 CM 599 GM 50 CM
Pipe -5 GM 594 GM 50 CM
Living Expenses Winter 515 (Common) -135 GM 459 GM 50 CM
Rent Winter 515 (Hostel, Single bed, Season) -45 GM 414 GM 50 CM

"I've lived everywhere, but I'm here now."
007. Housing

Type of room: Single.

Price per Season: 45 Laat per season.

Khemkhaengawut's opinion: "Even my shyke can't fit in this damn cell."

Brief description: After a small incident in which a certain Chaktawe exchanged some insults regarding the Hostel's owner limp, suddenly all the rooms of the hostel were occupied salve this only one which the Armorsmith was forced to rent.

The room itself is 7'5" long, which is immediately a conflict for the gimp's height. His feet usually dangle from the end of the small bed, the chest in his room has a broken lock, the small window only gives him the sight of a brick wall and the room itself is cold beyond words. Even the door does not fit in the room, bumping into the bed and forcing the man to squeeze inside every time.

Last edited by Khemkhaengawut on March 10th, 2016, 11:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Khemkhaengawut

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Khemkhaengawut (WIP)

"Do you really want to arm wrestle with me?"
008. Threads

Winter 515 AV