Am I in the right place

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Am I in the right place

Postby Ysmay on January 7th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Heyo I am Ysmay. I just joined I kinda found this place by accedent. I just want a safe place to roleplay with people my age. :p
Ysmay
Player

Words: 620
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Race: Symenestra

Am I in the right place

Postby Nivel on January 8th, 2016, 2:47 am

Welcome Ysmay, hope you have a good time on Miz, make sure to look over the starter package and drop into chat if you have time.
If you have any questions were always happy to answer them :)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Am I in the right place

Postby Saej on January 8th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Welcome! Yep, you should be in the right place if you came to introduce yourself! Glad you could join us! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the chat, and make sure you read the rules and the starting package information!
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Am I in the right place

Postby Ysmay on January 8th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Thanks guys. Where would I go to start roleplaying?
Ysmay
Player

Words: 620
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Race: Symenestra

Am I in the right place

Postby Saej on January 8th, 2016, 9:46 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/
Here! You click "roleplay" there at the top, then click "Mizahar" to find the forums where the roleplay is held. Mind you, you need to have yourCharacter Sheet completed and checked (post it here) before you can begin. To do that you need to pick a city, I say Lhavit ;) because it's miiiine :P, and read about it to make sure you know about your home city. There's a lot of lore in this game. :)
Here's the city list if you're interested. The city list and more can be found at the top under "Master Lists".
Another thing you'll want to do is get a job, you can be a hunter, waitress, bartender, seamstress, pretty much whatever you like just make sure to get one so you can have some coin flow. You can do that by talking to the storyteller, usually they have a colored name (Lhavit is Neologism) and posting it in their office. (Here's Neo's)
Have you read the Starting Package? This game is based on points and has a coin system. These links should help you get started.
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes