[Issues found by Mirage] Sovngarde Kahrinknaack

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sovngarde Kahrinknaack

Postby Aidblade64 on April 9th, 2015, 6:45 pm

["The blood and sweat running down my face doesn't mean I should give up, it means I need to try harder."]

My rebirth happend on 834M. In the highest plateau in Wind Reach, where my grave is. The stones shattered and were floating above the fully materialized, purplish blue vortex. Wondering why I died well here's the story. I was 11 living peacefully in Wind Reach. My parents Eloise Kahrinknaack, my mother, and Sirius Kahrinknaac, were middle class. I had a brother, he was the one who taught me my magic. He was a loner, he never talked to anyone except me and his master who taught him magic. I started practicing when I was five. He taught me how to convert my feeling of sadness, depression, and rage into magic power to make it stronger. That's how I learned to use Reimancy well. He taught me glyph magic for sealing, traps, and to destroy weapons. He and I share a special gift. We had more mana, and could learn and use more magic without risking death. The last magic I learned was void magic. That took me 3 years to even become intermediate level at that. Void magic was for teleportation and dodging, but in few rare cases can be used for summoning.One certain day was the worst thing that ever happened. My brother was gone. My parents were yelling and upset. "we're did he go where could he be" my mother cried weakly. "I knew there was something about his master he was always shady I think he took him" my father said. I couldn't sleep that night, being scared out of my mid for my brother, but when I finally did fall asleep I had a dream. A Room with the magic symbol on the floor my brother tied to a pole in the middle of the room. In my dream I could not make out who the man was, he had a dark aura emitted off his body. Even in my dream I could using magic to see he was charging up magic power. This power felt unlike any though, it felt evil, and felt like a god like power like none I'd ever seen nor heard of. He was full of magic energy now and put his hands in front of him. Darkness came out of his hands and came into his chest through a glyph opening. He awoke with an evil grin and red eyes. I woke up in a pool of sweat, my legs felt like Jell-o, and my heart felt like it trying to break out of my chest. " NO NO" screamed somebody outside them I heard the sound of steel slicing through flesh. I looked out the window, the houses were on fire corpses and blood stains lined the street. "Damn" I said in a mix of anger and fear. I ran downstairs, " mom, dad!" I yelled. There bloody corpses were on the couch. A tear rolled down my face then a figure walked out of the shadows. I bet you could guess who. His red eyes glowed brightly and his Twisted grin made me mad, this wasn't my brother. "Do you see now brother, the power of the dark." I didn"t think twice, " Firebolt" I shouted. "Dark Firebolt" he shouted, my Firebolt desolved to ashes when it made contact with his Firebolt. If that Dark Firebolt hit me it would be game over, so I took a risk. I fell into the void than came out the one from the roof. "Reimancy magic technique, fire and water blades. As my spell says two swords materialized in my hands while I was decending at his head. "You fool" he said in a sassy way. Darkness enveloped his body. I then heard my real brother talking to me. He said, "I shall put I seal on your grave when the time comes the world of the dead shall rise destroying the seal and pouring life back into your body. Then I touched the darkness. The glyph on my grave glowed and energy flowed into it, the coffin lid opened and energy poured into me. I slowly got up.
Aidblade64
Player

Words: 2116
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2015, 2:30 am
Race: Nuit

Sovngarde Kahrinknaack

Postby Mirage on April 9th, 2015, 11:26 pm

To put it bluntly... Just no. Everything here? No. You have read nothing in the lore, followed none of our rules, and you are underage to boot. I suggest coming back in another 2 years, after you grow up a little and read the necessarily lore (all in that first PM you got). Till then please stop posting here. Thank you.

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Sovngarde Kahrinknaack

Postby Aidblade64 on January 23rd, 2016, 3:41 am

Damnit. I'm back these bastards banned me cause i'm 11.
Aidblade64
Player

Race: Nuit

Sovngarde Kahrinknaack

Postby Aidblade64 on January 23rd, 2016, 3:41 am

Im gonna go read the goddamn lore.
Aidblade64
Player