Lo'campo's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Lo'campo's Journal

Postby Lo'campo on February 22nd, 2016, 7:59 am

45th, Winter, 515 A.V Sunberth

I killed again tonight. Three people. Two of them were a married couple. No sign of Oumoc either. I guess I'm still in control. I'm past the point of working with my..."Problem" I know what I do, I'm fully aware of what I cause. I like it. Tonight was bloody. I'm getting better at it. People will do desperate things for the one's they love. The woman wanted to have sex with me for her husbands life. So I made the bastard watch as I strangled her to death. Then I ripped off his scalp.

Surprisingly he lived, not so much after I beat his head in with a rock. It was messy, but I cleaned up good, no one should notice. Maybe this isn't so much as a curse, but a gift. I wonder who I should kill next. Probably gonna pay that waitress down at the drunken fish a visit. I like talking to her. She talks about the rude drinkers that piss people off. That should make picking a victim easier......

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's Journal

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 7:56 am

Jilene had me do some handiwork around the orphanage today. I didn't mind, it was work, work brought in miza, miza kept me a home. She had changed a lot since we first had met. I still remember the sass in her voice as she hired me on the spot and put me right to work. Treated me like a criminal for the first month. She meant well though. She touched my face today, studying me. Asking how did I look. She has been acting vaguely strange lately. I know that she's been worried about the orphans this winter. I'd have to admit. Even when down, she still looked kinda cute.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's Journal

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 8:32 am

88 Summer 514 A.V

I met an annoying woman today who goes by the name Fallon. She is a confusing one. She plays a lot of mind games, but is good in a fight. I swear the next person I hear call me a hero I'm cutting their tongue out. In better news I helped two slaves escape. I hope that they have a lovely life. It makes a person appreciate what they have more, when they see someone living a less affordable life. I really don't care though, i'm just glad that I got to kill today.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Lo'campo's Journal

Postby Lo'campo on February 23rd, 2016, 8:39 am

Dear father,

I've come to realize that this is the first time that I have sent you a letter since I've left home. I hope that you still live in the same address and had not moved. How have you been? Are things going well? I have been doing good for myself. I've been out like you suggested, traveling all across Mizahar. I've met many people and seen many places. I managed to calm my addiction down a little. I am also gaining more control over Oumoc as well. People are weird creatures, filled with so many emotions and thoughts that are all to strange for me. I think the ship I'm on is going back to Sunberth. I will see how I favor there. I hope to keep in touch with you father, as well as receive letters back. Sincerely Lo'

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal