[Bee's Scrapbook] Joggin' Noggin

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Bee on January 29th, 2016, 10:19 pm

What's up guys?

So, to start off I thought I would do a quick about me. You can call me Bee, or Bumbles, or whatever. I'm twenty one years old. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve. Started on Neopets, woot woot, with vampirexwerewolf and wolf roleplays. Cringe. Not even going to lie, I used to tell people I really was a vampire on there. Ohhh the days of being little. I've grown a lot since then. Originally I found this site when I was around sixteen. When Omletle, or however he spelled it, was still around. I made a zith and she was AWFUL. My only thread was about her eating a baby from a caravan she and her sister, played by my irl sister, had overturned. Sadistic right? Her CS is long gone, RIP!, else I would totally have linked it here to be laughed at. All this being said, I still LOVE the Zith and they're probably my favorite race. Any zith out there, let's be friends FOREEEVVEEERRR. :paranoid: I hope to see Xy opened up within my stay at Mizahar.

More about me. My biggest hobby would have to be writing, I love psychedelic pictures, bright colors, glitter, my ferrets, festivals, reggae music, and all sorts of stuff. Ponderings on life are welcome here!

So, one time, my fiance and I went to a Rainbow Gathering. For all of those that don't know. It's a gathering of hippies held at various national forest parks around the United States. This has been going on since the 70's. Lots of "normal" people have leaked in since then, looking for petching drugs and other "hippie" stuff. But when I was there, not a single person tried to sell me acid or any other drug. Whole families showed up, children in tow. There's even a daycare camp for the children. People brought their dogs. There's no alcohol allowed at the Gathering, and if you've brought some you go to A Camp; a camp where most people steer clear from. It might have been the most magical thing I've ever done. I'm going to share some pictures from it that we took with disposable cameras rather than our phones, so be warned, they're pretty big.

Secret :
This is me, like "OMG I'M ABOUT TO MEET MY FAMILY AND ALL WE BROUGHT ARE ROCKS". So we bought like three packs of cigarettes to give out to people. What actually happened was we were lucky to have brought the rocks, rocks, if they're pretty, are a currency there. We traded rocks for rocks, necklaces for rocks, rocks for snacks. It was way cool. Who knew our obsession with rocks would be so lucrative!

A bus parked near our camp.

Part of the three mile hike we had to take, to get to the tipis. Three miles down the mountian and three miles up. I did it all without shoes, except for one time because it was dark and I didn't want to hurt my feet. Oh! This all happened in the Black Hills of South Dakota. If you ever get the chance, GO. It's gorgeous. These photos can't even describe.

Looming thumb

These are the tipis. Are you can see there were HUGE! The Lakota tribe in the little town that was beside the national park showed up, thinking stinking hippies were invading their territory. They were all up in arms because the Rainbow People call themselves a tribe as well. I'm not here to debate whether they can or can't call themselves a tribe, that's just what happened. In the end, the Lakota were GLAD us Rainbow's came and the Lakota said they had a great time. "Pack in, pack out" that's the motto about cleaning up your mess within the Rainbow tribe.

And here's my beautiful fiance, he's so tired the poor baby! We had stopped with a bunch of people for a breather, that hike man! it gets ya, and a little girl was there who had a plethora of lipsticks with which she drew all over our arms. It was awesome.

I love sharing that trip with people. It happened over last Fourth of July. I can't wait to get back to my family, the vagabonds and peace lovers, a gathering of American gypsies. The last day we spent there, when we woke up we were all supposed to be silent until noon. Not a peep, not a guitar strum, nothing. Our walk down the mountain was spent gesturing to the people that didn't know not to talk, to be quiet. It was a silence kept for the praying for peace, which many people, including myself, were doing. We didn't make it in time to see but in the center of the main camp at noon all the children were gathered up with kazoos, broken guitars, pots and pans, and their voices when all at once they began parading around and making noise; breaking the silence for peace. We were still a ways up the mountain but we knew when it happened because from the bottom up everyone started whooping and hollering, playing drums, just general calamity. The silence was over. It was AMAZING. Makes my heart hurt a little to talk about it.

So yeah. There's my first ever scrapbook done.
On mobile, but I'll be around.
Lhavit Ivory Heart (OOC) The Hive (Office)
Bee
Fairy Squad Mother

Words: 44414
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2016, 3:33 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Bee on February 26th, 2016, 12:44 am

Beat the drum!

Flashy image, fair warning :

Bonus points if you know what this is a picture of.

On mobile, but I'll be around.
Lhavit Ivory Heart (OOC) The Hive (Office)
Bee
Fairy Squad Mother

Words: 44414
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2016, 3:33 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook