Hi! Oh, geez, I'm excited!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Kara Moonflame on February 25th, 2016, 3:04 am

Hi guys! I'm pretty new here, and this is my first post apart from my character sheet. Hoping for the best!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
You can call me Katie (Real name) or Kara (Character name).

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I am currently part of a Percy Jackson RP site that has a really similar setup to this one. Other than that, I have the occasional RP on Google+ but that's it.

3. How did you find us?
I really wanted to be a part of another RP site, and when I looked up some popular RP sites this one came up.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I don't really have a favorite style... The two styles I've used is paragraph-by-paragraph style (?) and sentence-by-sentence style (??)... yep.

5. What do you like to write about/not write about?
In RP terms, I don't really have a preference. I guess I like to start threads about making new friends, but I'm pretty much game for anything. I don't really do combat threads or anything like that, though... I guess I'm not as lenient as I thought...

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I love the variety of the races and cultures. Just reading the race list gave me a sense of how unique Mizahar's many types of people (and non-people) are.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing's really been frustrating, but putting together my character sheet was a bit confusing. Learning about the different aspects of the CS and figuring out what to put for things like skills and lores was a bit difficult, and I had to spend more time than I would have liked researching how to put everything together.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I would love to have my character meet other people from other races, just because it sounds really exciting and entertaining.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I don't think I've got around the site enough to be able to say anything about that, so... I don't think so...?

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Not really. But thanks anyway! I'm excited to be a part of Mizahar!
Last edited by Kara Moonflame on February 29th, 2016, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kara Moonflame
Player

Words: 3572
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2016, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Verena Lorak on February 25th, 2016, 9:28 am

Hey Kara! Welcome to Miz!

A long, long time ago I used to do a Percy Jackson RP too! :D And don't worry about your CS. I think most of us struggled to learn all the lores at first.

Anyway, you can PM me if you have any questions :)
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Words: 234038
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Veer Draer on February 29th, 2016, 6:44 am

Hello and welcome the Mizahar! Hope you enjoy your stay and have prepared yourself for a ride on the creative crazy train!

"Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay."
Veer Draer
Player

Words: 4867
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2016, 6:22 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 3:19 am

Hello, hello! I hope you're having fun so far, and that you stay with us for a long time!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes