Failed, fortune telling squire looking for friends

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Failed, fortune telling squire looking for friends

Postby Lucas Arias on March 15th, 2016, 5:20 am

I’m a returning PC, and I’m looking for people to RP with! I’m currently in Alvadas which is a really awesome city (shark riding!), but I’m lacking threads, so please help me!

I’ll tell you a little bit about Lucas so that you can see if he is somebody you want to get to know.

Lucas used to be a squire, but he was not a good squire. Instead of training with the other squries he went to the various taverns of Syliras and pretended to inspect their wine. He also played pranks on the other squires. And eventually he stopped squire-ing (is that a word?) completely, ran away and became a bartender in the Sharp Tongue Pub in Nyka.

That didn’t last long though because somebody persuaded him to study in Zeltiva. There, he learned fortune telling from what he thought was a male Konti (but was really only a Nuit). Since Zeltiva is closed, he’s currently working as a fortune teller in Alvadas.

Lucas has red hair, a mark from Kelwyn and a questionable sense of humor, he knows how to use a sword (even though he didn’t pay a lot of attention to his lessons in Syliras), and he loves to draw, act and sing. And he’s lonely. He needs somebody that goes shark riding with him, somebody to get drunk and make music and have fun with!

PM me if you are interested. Flashbacks in Syliras (until Winter, 510 AV) are also possible!
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes