[Lhavit AS Office- Bee] The Hive

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Bee on January 22nd, 2016, 7:57 pm

T h e H i v e

Welcome to my Office! I'm Bee, or Bumbles, or "hey, you!". Whatever you want to call me. This is where you'll ask for special permission for things, I can help with modded threads or questions about the city. I CANNOT give you a job, sorry bubs. Nor can thread as a God/Goddess.

Things I like to thread about:
  • Magic
  • Quirky NPC's
  • Delicate situations
  • Existential ponderings
  • Creatures
  • Danger

I do love a good dungeon crawl!

Here's your form for modded threads!

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name/ PC's who will be with you:[/b] Who are you?
[b]Thread Type:[/b] What's going on?
[b]Goals: [/b]Why do you want this thread? Items, skill points, lore, or simply an advance in your plot
[b]Summary:[/b] Gimme a run down of what we'll be doing. When(timestamp)? Where(any specific location)?
[b]Questions/Comments:[/b] Tell me I'm pretty!

For the newbies:
Read this and this, I cannot express that enough. Help us help you by familiarizing yourself with the very basics of Mizahar. I would be more than happy to help any new people with their CS's, bare in mind I know little about BBC so in that regard you'll have to go elsewhere, but I can old your hand through the set up process.
Basic Check List for New Players:

Remember, you need TWO 2,500+ word job threads to get paid each season. Message me if you're having trouble coming up with what to write for each thread, I'll give you some ideas.

I hope this helps!

For your enjoyment, my theme song: :

On mobile, but I'll be around.
Lhavit Ivory Heart (OOC) The Hive (Office)
Bee
Fairy Squad Mother

Words: 44414
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2016, 3:33 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Halin'a on April 16th, 2016, 1:23 pm

Character Name/ PC's who will be with you: Halin'a, a son of Leth
Thread Type: I'd like a relatively small modded thread to get Halin'a some more concrete knowledge on a couple of deities.
Goals: My long term goals for Halin'a are to get him a couple of gnosi - specifically, Eiyon and Illusionism. For the moment, however, being as I just returned from a long hiatus, I want him to get some more information about those deities; he vaguely remembers dying in the last life he lived before being taken to Leth's realm, and he very very vaguely remembers Dira leading him to Leth, but other than that he doesn't know much. He's also intrigued by Ionu, so I'd like to get him some lores about that god to start possibly building up background/interest/investment in his gnosis as well.
Summary: Like I said, I'm looking for, in this thread, to gain Halin'a a bit more understanding of just who Dira and Ionu are, so to that end I was thinking something perhaps around 30 Spring, and I'm not sure about the setting; I haven't seen anything like an archive or library in Lhavit's atlas, though perhaps I'm not looking hard enough lol
Questions/Comments: I do like the design of your post background; it's very pretty ^.^ I'm not in any terrible rush to get this done, I'd like to have it finished before the season change but that's about all I have in terms of time limit; I'm just looking for this to be kind of Halin'a's introduction to Dira and Ionu as deities that he may gain Gnosi from, if they continue to fit in with his character concept. Thank you!
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes