AS Efforvescent Office for Mura -- A Walk in the Clouds

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

AS Efforvescent Office for Mura -- A Walk in the Clouds

Postby Efforvescent on May 19th, 2016, 2:51 am

So you have made it to my office. Awesome!!

Before we begin with what is on your mind, please keep the following in mind.

I like to get the unpleasant things out of the way before we get to what goodies you brought me.

This is what I can’t do:

• Give a Job.
  • Give Wages.
  • Moderate Gods/Goddesses.
  • Gnosis threads.
  • Enter information into your SS thread.

Bummer, I know. If you have any questions on how to get those done, please reach out to me via PM and i will let you know the best course of action.

There is something I also can’t do or rather I won’t do as it’s really not a nice thing:

I will not do any favors. I won't break, or bend, any Rules. Please ensure you are familiarized with these before requesting something.

Awesome!! Now that unpleasantness is out of the way, we can move onto the cool stuff.

• Moderate threads – I can and will moderate threads upon request.
    Note – Summer will be hectic real life and my number of moderated threads will be limited to 5. This limit will change as my time increases. Spots are first come first serve. This does not include event or calendar moderated threads.
  • Mura Speaks – The city has a heart and a pulse. That heart and pulse can and will inject into threads. If your thread is stuck, the city can stir the pot for you. Just reach out and ask. If the thread is going off base, the city will interject and offer choices.
  • Character developement – If you need help in developing an aspect of your character that you are not sure about. Maybe you lost your muse or need help with planning. No need to fear, reach out to me via PM or leave a note here in my office.
  • Storyline Integration – There is so much to Mizahar. Even the veterans are still referring to the lore. With new scribes new lore will be coming soon. If you need help integrating lore into your story or need help in developing a story for your character. PM me or put a note in my office.

If you are a New Player

First things first, have you read The Starting Guide or Starting Package? Please do that first before sending me a PM. You'll need to become familiar with the basics before you jump into roleplaying. I'll help you with the process if you get stuck. Don't be discouraged by all the information, nothing worth value was built overnight.

If you've gotten to a point that you are satisfied with your Character and you just want to start making things look better, visit the BBCode page first. If you still get stuck PM me and I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Moderated Thread Request

Please use the format below. PM the request or place it below in my office.

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Thread Type:[/b]
[b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Possible Goals:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Current Moderated Thread list

**none currently**

"Go ahead, pop a bubble."
Let the magic of fate happen!!