Hello I am confused

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello I am confused

Postby Ashlia on May 29th, 2016, 4:11 pm

So I discovered this forum today and studied upon a lot of lore stuff, made a character sheet and even posted my first open rp however, I feel as if I am missing a few things heh.

I use Tapatalk because as a permanent traveller with a mobile home I don't have the luxury of using my laptop often. I noticed some posts I can't see due to the codes I assume and I can't see if they are open, closed or solo threads x.x. No matter, I still want to be part of this forum, even bought a Bluetooth keyboard to post with.

I am asking for some much needed advice because I am not sure if my CS is up to scratch or what to really do about Roleplaying here. My only forum based experience is with RPF, my Username is zearea there.

Ashlia's CS
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic65169.html

Those Who are Heartless Once Cared too Much- UNKOWN
Ashlia
Player

Words: -108
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2016, 10:33 am
Race: Kelvic

Hello I am confused

Postby Gossamer on May 29th, 2016, 9:38 pm

I would suggest not using Taptalk. Regular Chrome will view everything in Miz just fine.

If you can't view something, switch browsers (something you CAN DO on your smart phone) and see if you can't see it there.

Your username needs to be the same as your PC's name. And as soon as you start posting in a city, that ST will look over your CS and see if it needs anything. Or conversely, if a CS Liaison gets to you first, you can get advice from them or a green check of approval. Sometimes it takes time to get your CS approved.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Ashlia on May 30th, 2016, 12:03 am

Thanks for the heads up, I have been using Chrome to see the wiki but the sites require zoom and tiny tabs. Not fun.

Cool site by the way! Hope I can contribute well to the world.

Ashlia's CS
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic65169.html

Those Who are Heartless Once Cared too Much- UNKOWN
Ashlia
Player

Words: -108
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2016, 10:33 am
Race: Kelvic