Um...Hi?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Um...Hi?

Postby Ran'Umiko on June 6th, 2016, 7:18 pm

Hi everybody! My name is Megan, and I'm happy to be joining the wonderful world of Mizahar! I admit, I've been stalking the site for about a year now, and just how detailed and... Cool, it all is, debating whether or not I wanted to try and join for myself.

I have Moderate roleplay experience, I would say. I'm not super experienced or anything, but I have done three or four groups, total, I say, being extremely active in all of them. However, this is my first forum-style roleplay, so I am a bit apprehensive about learning all of the new mechanics to it.

I found this lovely website when I was bored one day, and searched "Fantasy Roleplay's." Seeing that it was all paragraph style (my preferred type of roleplaying, to satisfy the novelist in me) I had to look around a bit more, and the sheer amounts of lore, quality, lore, got me extremely interested, to say the least. So, I am certainly looking forward to interacting with all kinds of new characters, meeting new people, and improving my writing, in addition to trying to help build the world even further, particularly the flora and fauna.

However, I suppose it is only fair to warn you that I am chronically ill, and as such, my activity levels may vary, drastically. I love roleplaying, but this is my first time doing any in over a year, now, because of how sick I've been. I don't see any problems in the near future, and I'll try to let all my thread partners know if I'm experiencing a flare, but, again, I just figured I should say something.

Here's to having some fun!
Ran'Umiko
Player

Words: 3452
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2016, 7:08 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Um...Hi?

Postby Xen on June 6th, 2016, 7:58 pm

G
R
E
E
T
I
N
G
S

Hello, Megan and welcome to Mizahar!
Your introduction is wonderful, it really shows your enthusiasm and interest you have in Mizahar. And don't worry about being inexperienced with the setting, for there are many here willing to help you if you need help with things.

Activity though :paranoid: I and a few others are the same way, so appearing to write and disappearing from writing is common and mainly due to life issues. Anyway, enjoy your stay here on Mizahar!
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Um...Hi?

Postby Riluc Lorrani on June 7th, 2016, 11:15 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. It is always good to see new players especially who have experience role playing and writing. See you around the boards.
Riluc Lorrani
Wilder

Words: 52787
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2016, 12:20 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes