Alvadas- Seeking to be Taught Magic? Drop on by!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Alvadas- Seeking to be Taught Magic? Drop on by!

Postby Tail on June 10th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Title: Welcome!

Here in lies covert information. Do not look. Really, don't. Okay, since your going to read it I must tell you anyways. I am here today to inform all of those in Alvadas who either wish to learn Auristics or to even know about it, that Tail is here to help with that. I have come up with a sufficient enough plan to have him survive the month from being in debt. If you see me around, just shoot me a PM and we could get something started. I'll give a standard price list for his teachings at 100 mizas to start off. Since of course, Alvadas has believed to distrust the use of magic. Tail will clandestine his way about the City of Illusion. :)

Just PM me if you want your character to be taught Auristics or not, thanks!

~Tail.

"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets