Hello! ^-^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello! ^-^

Postby Duenna on July 3rd, 2016, 6:08 am

Hello everyone! My name is Becky, and I'm quite happy to be attempting to join though I'm a bit overwhelmed at the sheer amount of information! I am no stranger to roleplaying though I am hideously rusty at the moment, hoping that will improve. I found you guys by searching for fantasy roleplaying, and though I used to roleplay wolves more than anything when I was young, I've also done Exalted and World of Darkness campaigns. :)

Cheers!!
Duenna
Player

Words: 9172
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2016, 4:08 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello! ^-^

Postby Yisanareysin on July 3rd, 2016, 9:19 am

Hi there :3

If you have any questions feel free to pop into chat to ask. We're always happy to help.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello! ^-^

Postby Theo Popcampio on July 3rd, 2016, 10:44 pm

Welcome to the family! Please let our kind souls assist you in anyway possible. Chat's a good place to get information quickly if you need it. I invite you to take your time and take it as it goes in the beginning. Learning the basic rules and necessary lore/skills for your character and starting locations should be your first priority if you ask me.

Anyways, good to see you on board. Hopefully you find a nice fit for your play style somewhere in the vast land of Mizahar! :)
All my templates were made by the grace of the enchanting Aislyn Leavold.
Theo Popcampio
Fire Starter

Words: 212275
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 4:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello! ^-^

Postby Duenna on July 4th, 2016, 3:48 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D I look forward to joining in the fun!
Duenna
Player

Words: 9172
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2016, 4:08 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet