Wake Up The Exterminator!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Kyo on January 3rd, 2016, 10:24 pm

Tribal: I know, right! I've got the whole thing written up and (maybe?) put into a better order (I'm bad at organizing things) but I'm uncertain who is running the Scribe station right now? I don't have any idea who to go to.

Goss: I wasn't exactly planning on the spiders I suggested to be large (maybe one in Taldera though?), I thought they'd vary in sizes depending on how big they need to be to make sense, ya know?

Come to think of it I could probably think up some beneficial spiders if I had to.

EDIT: Just thought of one, like a spider pet that can be trained to get rid of certain pests or even collect things for you.

Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Azmere on January 3rd, 2016, 11:06 pm

Kyo, I am excellent at organizing things and would love to help you put your write-up together.

As far as the rest of the article goes, maybe this needs to be split into individual species such as the Crystal Spider that Nivel produced and some of the ones in Kyo's list [I thought the tiger one was especially cool]. My initial idea is gone but that's ok because we've got some new ones to develop. I may still try to come up with some kind of bug that has an interconnected mentality.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Kyo on January 3rd, 2016, 11:25 pm

That would be cool. I love things that do brain-work together. Do you mean like something that has a hive-mind, sorta?

Also, when my thingy was approved I was going to post it and then link it to you, because it's so freaking long (I wrote WAY too much) that I didn't want to send it over PM like you said I could. Ah ha. It's so long.

But I can def send if you still want to look it over. But you've been warned. ^_^'

Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Azmere on January 4th, 2016, 12:23 am

Hive mindset, yes. That is precisely where I was headed!

Also, send it in PM or I'll just wait til you post it. Doesn't make much difference to me.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Attunement on July 23rd, 2016, 9:56 pm

If this is to go further while following Gossamer's advise, please send me a pm.
Attunement
Retired Staff

Words: 2551
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous