Greets from a Cat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greets from a Cat

Postby Nassirah on August 8th, 2016, 1:40 am

Hi, everyone I am Playful Lynx, I am new to this site and still deciding on everything. I have been roleplaying off and on for ten years now, mostly at a Harry potter but I have dabbled in fantasy and even tried to make my own fantasy RP site but never get very far with its creation. I have been creating stories for much longer than that, though. I found this site through google and thought I give it a try. I welcome suggestions on what to create and where to play at they all seem so cool and I don't know what is very active here.
Nassirah
Player

Words: 788
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2016, 1:35 am
Race: Mixed blood

Greets from a Cat

Postby Aladari Coolwater on August 9th, 2016, 3:20 am

Hello, and welcome!

There are many active locations in Mizahar. Syliras is very active, but also very busy and you won't likely get much attention there. Alternate locations include Sunberth- a place of anarchy and lawlessness (where Aladari is), Ravok- a city blessed by a God, Zeltiva- home of scholars and sailors, or Avanthal- a community bound tightly together in the cold. There are more, of course, but if you wish to see the full list you can go here and scroll down to the list of open domains.

Besides picking a location, I'm excited to see where you go with your character. Hopefully Mizahar is a good place to write for you.

Welcome again!
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes