Hey everybody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey everybody!

Postby Cordove on August 13th, 2016, 3:31 am

Heya, and good whatever time of day it is considering what time you are reading this!

I'm Barry, nice to meet you. Just setting up this profile, and I already have some ideas for a character. (Probably going to stick with Kelvic, and the other form would be an otter.)
Anyway, not too experienced with forum roleplaying, I have done some light tabletop and site roleplaying.

Still, really excited to join this, and I'll get on my character sheet soon! (Once I finish digging through the lore.)

Best to all!
Last edited by Cordove on August 13th, 2016, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cordove
Player

Words: 205
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2016, 1:51 am
Race: Kelvic

Hey everybody!

Postby Elias Caldera on August 13th, 2016, 4:22 am

Hey Barry, welcome to the site!

http://www.picresize.com/

This is what I use to resize pictures. Its pretty self explanatory, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting anything you want down to size. If you do though, i'll be more than happy to help you out. Just send me the pics and i'll fix 'em for you.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hey everybody!

Postby Cordove on August 13th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Thanks! This really helped!
Cordove
Player

Words: 205
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2016, 1:51 am
Race: Kelvic