Clockwork Curios

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Clockwork Curios

Postby Emergence on August 16th, 2016, 5:37 pm

"Today I am someone different. Today I have finally become who I really am."

Esteemed, good lad, to receive you within my glorious athenaeum of mechanical wonders. I offer many services to those who seek me out, though some requests are beyond my capabilities.
If you require answers to elementary query's or personal inquiries, I have a private mailbox, please make use of it.

What I am Unable to Accomplish

• Assign a Profession
  • Grant Compensation
  • Impersonate a Deity
  • Preside over Gnosis Threads

What I am Able to Accomplish

• Moderate Fables and Quests: As a player you have the opportunity to request of me my time and effort into presiding over a story line you have created. Often times a moderator is required for certain acts or adventures, such as training with a Master or traveling in dangerous territory. Although I have the power to deny any request asked of me, ask nicely and explain your plot line thoroughly and we will have no issue.
  • Act as a Director of Lore: There are many pages of lore that have been created on Mizahar, and many specifically for Wind Reach. Questions about how a system in Wind Reach may work, or what someone specific in Wind Reach would react to a certain event, among many other situations, can be brought to me to be answered. Some inquires I may not know immediately, but I can vow to work on finding a suitable answer.
  • Review a Character Sheet: This job is mainly up the the Character Sheet Liaisons. But if a new (or old) player has a question about their character that is in Wind Reach I will be happy to answer or take a look at a PC's CS. I will also regularly review existing characters sheets to uphold that they are keeping up with their ledger, seasonal expenses and grades.
  • Reward Treasures: I want my city to never be held back and one thing that seems to be holding back many cities is the number of player's threads that have yet to be graded. As long as I have the time I will try my best to keep on top of Wind Reach's Grade Request Thread. I will always appreciate the help of PC Graders, however.
  • Act as Fate: I have the power as a Story Teller to jump into any thread - assume any NPC or animal/monster persona and wreak havoc, chaos, or other misadventures (they don't always have to be misfortune) on any characters story arc. I can and will do this on occasion if I feel like your story needs a bump, or if I think your character needs some growing. It will come when you least expect it!

Requesting a Moderated Thread

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Possible Goals:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
Last edited by Emergence on August 17th, 2016, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Clockwork Curios

Postby Emergence on August 16th, 2016, 7:25 pm

Completed Threads

In Progress Threads