Location [The Market Place] Can't Fly? I'll Get You High!

Sairque's Market Place Booth

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[The Market Place] Can't Fly? I'll Get You High!

Postby Emergence on August 31st, 2016, 1:41 am

Can't Fly? I'll Get You

High!

Description:
A simple booth that consists of a piece of paper, a quill, an ink bottle (all “borrowed” from that guy selling literary supplies in the next stall over), and a fine piece of Endal flesh named Sairque. Don’t get too excited, she isn’t going to be taking you up for joy rides on her Eagle, Catabasis. She’s going to be signing you up for multi-day climbing excursions. The rare kind, the kind on walls and faces and cracks that only Endal have been to because they’re so far away. And with a safety net. Plummeting to the earth? Hello Catabasis!

PC:
Sairque won't shank you unless you deserve it, and she'll even do her best to keep you alive on the trip out.

Skills:
Climbing- 35
Leadership- 27
Acrobatics- 15
Rhetoric- 13
Organization- 4
Wilderness Survival- 4
Teaching- 1

Moderator Note:
Sign up on Market day, work with all parties schedules, trips vary in price depending on difficulty and supplies necessary.

This location is archived due to PC inactivity. Roleplay here is suspended indefinitely.

Location Credit: Sairque
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes