[Endrykas] Pavillion Members Needed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 19th, 2016, 3:13 pm

Timestamp: -----

Hey all. Broc here. I have created a Pavillion known as the Adans. Now, they've been dated back three generations prior of Broc. All I'm asking for, if anyone here is creating a new character that would fit the Drykas culture, and of course has the pride to become a Hunter for the Emerald Clan, let me know. Post either below and or PM me about it if you're interested.

If your working on a CS at the moment you can come to me and ask me what you need. I'm currently attempting by best ethics to sell or do other things with Brocton that could help the pavillion keep up with financial fees and all. If anyone is interested, again you can post below and or shoot me a PM. I can't really run a Pavillion with so much other NPCs by myself for the majority of the time. I'd be glad to give you any background information on any of the current characters and Broc as well if needed. Thanks,

~Broc.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brocton Firestone on September 15th, 2016, 12:40 pm

Just booping this thread so that I can spark some more interests. :)

If anyone's interested, we can always work something out and always get some interesting plots. We'll take anyone reasonable.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets