Hello Everyone! Im new!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone! Im new!

Postby Rai Mar'Zam on September 26th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Hello everyone. Im new here and Im really excited to start Roleplaying here. Now, I supouse this is the right place to post my Character's bio but excuse me if im wrong :) I read the Lore and rules, along with the money system and such, but I have to admit, lots of stuff here confuse me, so please bear with me and point out my mistakes and tell me how to improve. Now onto the character bio:

*Please point out any mistakes or pretty much anything that could be wrong*

Name: Rai Mar'Zam
Race: Akalak
Weapon: Longbow, dual shortsword
Skills: Archery, Acrobatics, Hunting, Wilderness Survival, Investigation, Land Navigation, Stealth, Dual Weild, Endurance, Running (If I chose too many skills tell me and I will narrow it down.)

Background Story: Rai was just a young boy, around 8 years old when he was forced to leave Riverfall. His father was a thivious man. He did jobs for other Akalak, which didnt always end up well. Well, at least not in this case. His father burst into their home, grabbing Rai, telling him to take only the most important stuff. Rai quickly grabbed his belongings, staring at his father in fear. Father grabed his hand and dragged him outside, suddenly running as if the biggest, most ugliest monster was behind them. Rai had no idea what was going on, but he trusted his father and kept running hoping it would all end soon. As he looked back he spotted 3 large Akalak running after them. At this point Rai realised what is going on and sped up as much as he could. His father started running even faster and rushed outside Riverfall with Rai.

They were outside now, out in the wilderness. Rai looked at his father and figured they should of have probably stayed inside the city. Rai screamed in fear as just few meters away a large, greasy, 3 horned monster growled in front of him. The monster was green, smelly, had bunch of scars and red eyes. His father pushed Rai behind, and just as the monster swiped at him, he dodged, barely and stab it into the chest. The monster growled in pain, kicking and swiping at him until it finally managed to push him down onto the ground. Father quickly stood up, now unarmed, grabbed Rai and headed deeped into the forest of Mizahar.

They ran and ran and finally, after 30 minutes they stopped. Rai's father sat down to rest for a bit unlike Rai, who begged him to explain whats going on. Just as his father told Rai to sit down a akalak appeared behind them. He grabbed Rai's father with a dark smirk on his face. He mumbled something like "You will not steal from us ever again." and stabbed Rai's father. Rai screamed desperatly, trying to reach his dying father before being pushed down by other Akalak. His father was now on the ground, dying and the 2 others were just laughing and walking away, leaving Rai there.

Day and half later, Rai was found by 4 Inarta adventurers. He was hungry, thirsty, afraid and sad. He was taken to Mount Skyinarta and raised there.

15 years later and he is now, a very skilled Archer. He is proud of his skills with a bow, and his shortswords. He is very skilled at running, jumping and climbing along with navigating in the wild. He doesnt have a great meaning or purpose at the moment, except finding the people that murdered his father.

I hope everything is alright with this. If I should change anything please tell me. Thank you for reading! :)
Rai Mar'Zam
Player

Words: 2292
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2016, 5:41 pm
Race: Akalak

Hello Everyone! Im new!

Postby Languish on September 26th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Hello, and welcome to Mizahar!

Your CS is actually going to be placed under the character toolbox, located here. Your character concept sounds good, but you're going to need to read the Starting Guide and Starting Package again. You've left out a few things, including a housing package, your skill points, and character lores. You can look at the other CS's for an idea in the toolbox, and there is a template for CS's there as well.

I know there is a lot of lore here, and it can get very confusing, so if you need any help figuring anything out, feel free to contact me, your city's ST (Emergence, in this case), or hop into CHAT. We're here to help. :)

I hope everything starts to make more sense as you settle in. Welcome again.
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook