[Scrapbook] Broctons Conclave

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Brocton Firestone on July 27th, 2016, 2:36 am

Timestamp: -----

Hey all this is my Scrap. I'll be updating this with important information about Brocton. So, what I'll introduce to you all at first hand. To those I have threaded with recently, I have Changed Broctons surname. Given permission by Prophet. So, it was changed from Adan-Firestone. I'm just letting all of my thread partners know of this minor change. I don't think it'll majorly affect any of those I have threaded with so far, so I hope you all can understand thanks!

~Brocton.
Brocton Firestone
Player

Words: 100439
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Scrapbook] Broctons Conclave: Contents WIP

Postby Brocton Firestone on August 22nd, 2016, 6:06 pm

TITLE

Placeholder...

[/color]

"I'm all full of fire."

Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brocton Firestone on November 9th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Drykas Lore Wrote:

Emerald - Emerald clan members sport various greens in their clothing and jewelry and among the Drykas, the Emerald clan boasts of the best hunters. Emerald clan hunters often support Endrykas with the game they hunt and many of Emerald clan families specialize in butchering, skinning, cooking, and drying meats. Hides pulled from animal corpses are traded with the leather worker families in exchange for armor that will protect them as they hunt. Their hunting dogs and cats are among the best and many breeders of each are from the Emerald clan. Only beasts of the highest intelligence and capacity for commands are bred among these families, who take pride in their ability to connect with and direct the animals they hunt with. Naturally, the wilderness goddess Caiyha inspires the Emerald clan to fully respect the cycle of life. Drykas families, especially those of the Emerald Clan, say a blessing of thanks to animals under Caiyha's watch that are consumed to help feed a family and keep its members healthy.

Figured that this would be something very helpful and quite resourceful to look into. XD Anyone can use this as reference, I'll probably post the other clans in here as well. :)
Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brocton Firestone on November 14th, 2016, 9:03 pm

GOALS SINCE 516av of Summer :)

Goals IC:

*Earn a lot of Mizas
*Start producing an animal farm (After Winter--)
*Produce more trades
*Hunt

OOC Goals:
Hope to finish all threads related to 516av
Definitely try to get the Summer Threads done
Figure out all of the aspects of BBC coding. :)
manage my time. :)

BROCTON FIRESTONE
Brocton Firestone
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets