The Journal of Velho Valjeta and all the related things

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

The Journal of Velho Valjeta and all the related things

Postby Velho on December 30th, 2016, 8:03 am

THE MAGPIE

Obviously I am unable to write, and it is why father has begun transcribing my words into this piece of... whatever it is, really. Even now, as I dictate these words, he is staring at me in disapproval (what?) and shaking his head as he tuts. He thinks I cannot hear them. He also laughs as I read this out somewhat angrily. Why should he get all the amusement? One day I will learn to write and read and then he will be banished from this journal. Note to self, learn how to read actual words. Practice Common. Do not insult the Wind Eagles in Nari.

Father's note: It does not bode well to insult one's parents, Magpie. You'll see this when you learn to read.

Father has made me write yet another entry; opposed as I am to letting him hear my private thoughts, I know this is his perverse idea of "father-daughter bonding" and I must do my best to support it if I have any hope of gaining my inheritance. Father is chuckling now.
I got the genes from him. It's all his fault.

Daddy Dearest: I should have named you loukkaavia instead, darling.

I believe I am able to 'read' now, but I am still unable to 'write'. With reading should come writing. Sadly, my hands are unable to maneuver the pen well enough and I cannot and will not do anything of the sort! At least I shall be able to do so soon.

Arrived in Lhavit today. Very painful after riding horseback for days and days and days and days. I wish I could fly, but noooo, I have to take along camping equipment and a damnable horse!

"COMMON" | "NARI"
Velho
la gazza ladra

Words: 17942
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2016, 9:58 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal