Ruby in the Rough (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Tebridiar on November 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm

This was excellent. Amazing, even.

Her muscles rippled under the soft touch of Kayiri, he truly was a lover of horses. He was gentle, and he twisted his fingers in her mane, trying to untangle it, to keep it on one side.

And he stared into her eyes. It felt so special, so personal. Probably because he was one of the only people Tebridiar had ever met who had seen this form. Who had seen her in two different ways. Lots of emotions flooded over her, and she tried to sort of "smile" in a horse-like way. It wasn't easy, but Kayiri seemed to understand. He could read body language in these animals.

"I'm sorry I doubted you. I hold no regrets for my actions," Then he said something else, that she couldnt quite pick up, or understand. And although she couldn't talk back, she felt as though he understood everything she meant to say.

She was so happy Kayiri didn't want to go back. He felt he had made the right decision in saving her, and that felt good. It made her feel like she was worth something, for one of the first times in her life. He was perfect.

Wait... woah! Tebridiar mentally told herself to calm down... she liked Kayiri. Its best to keep it that way. And she'd only just met him, she hardly knew him, even though she felt like he was an old friend already.

Tebridiar trotted about for a few minutes, loving the feeling of the grass tickling her flanks, making happy bubbling noises with her nose and mouth, and tossing her head up and down. Then she settled down in the grass and began to graze for a few moments. But slowly, her eyelids began to droop, and she found it a struggle to keep her kneck up. She transformed unintentionally, she was so tired she barely knew what she was doing.

So, naked in the grass, she fell asleep, closer to nature and to herself than she had been in a long time.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Cardinal on December 8th, 2010, 4:26 pm

XP AWard

Kayiri

Skills
Riding 2
Horsemanship 1

Lore:
Kelvics (Basic), Rescuing Damsels in Distress, What Tebridiar Looks Like Naked

Tebridiar

Skills
Brawling 2

Lore
The Drykas/Strider Bond, Drykas (basic),Kayiri's Passionate Personality, Drykas hospitality

Notes: Kayiri, I enjoyed the internal struggle over what to do in this situation. Tebridiar, what a sweetheart! I adore her. :) I look forward to seeing more of these two interacting. This was a great thread to read over my morning tea.
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous