This Is Where It Begins (open).

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Legacey on December 8th, 2010, 2:58 am

The eighth of winter, AV 510

The air was so clean and warm. Legacey loved taking a walk out in the warmth, ecspecially in her animal form. She sat down and bent her head down, feeding on little pieces of grass.
Legacey
Player

Words: 531
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 11:47 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cardinal on December 8th, 2010, 7:08 pm

This thread is currently frozen and cannot be played...

Legacey, before this thread can continue, we will need you to post an entrance in The Knotted Gate. In order for your character to enter Endrykas, she will need to have Drykas with her or guides who are webbers. As soon as this is done, I will unfreeze it.

If your character has been Endrykas her entire life, please add that fact to your character history. Otherwise we need to know how she got to the city. I encourage you to flesh out your history and character sheet a little more as it will help those of us modding know about your character.

We also ask that you post a profile for your character here so the Endrykas staff and fellow players know who you are and what you’d like to do while on your stay with us.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to PM me. Thank you.
Note: I am getting back into the groove of things. Thank you for your patience.
Assistant Storyteller of Endrykas
My Office | Endrykas Lore | Endrykas Play | Drykas Lore
Cardinal
Secretly Itzpapalotl

Words: 12425
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office