Hello People of Miz

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello People of Miz

Postby Elin on March 13th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Hello there people, it's a pleasure to meet you! My name is Jee, well not really, but it's what most people call me, and I'm currently a uni student so time can be a bit hectic (but don't let that put you off! This is going to be my respite and I'll be on a lot). This isn't my first character on here, but I felt my last character growing too far from what I had planned for her, and with the closure of domains, I've opted to create a new character (who I need to develop a lot more before I can start playing)
To be honest, the story of how I found Mizahar is kinda amusing, to me at least. I'm a huge wrestling fan, and I was talking to a friend in a group chat about 'The Miz' who is a wrestler with a pretty good entrance theme. Another friend thought I was talking about Mizahar and there was a lot of confusion, but here I am!

I'm up for writing about pretty much anything on here, so just hit me up if you want to Thread anything with Elin
With Mizahar, my favourite thing is also the thing that has frustrated me the most, which is the lore. I love how in depth and detailed it is, but I always have so many tabs open that I often close the wrong ones, and then I forget which page I read something on, and being a total ditz gives me a super hard time refinding it. I've managed so far though and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon

Honestly, for this, I just enjoyed collaborative storytelling, and on my last account I met some amazing people, and I just want to keep threading with amazing people

And if anyone has advice on how to improve my character, or anything at all, please let me know
I'm also very much open to critiques and rarely get offended, so please, fire away
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello People of Miz

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on March 14th, 2017, 12:58 am

Jee,
Nice to meet you. The lore is huge and I have had a bit of trouble finding things too. If you get to a page you want to keep track of, go to the bottom of the page and select, 'subscribe to'. You can also bookmark a main site so it's easier to find in your User Control Panel. Don't know if you've figured it out yet but it took me a bit to figure out how to access pictures. You have to go into My Gallery at the top of the page and download pictures onto the site.
Good luck and happy writing!!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Hello People of Miz

Postby Elin on March 14th, 2017, 8:37 am

Thank you for all the help

I've managed to find the pictures and saved all of them and whatnot, but it took me a while to realise how to do that XD
Exam week
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Hello People of Miz

Postby Reflection on March 20th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Hello People of Miz

Postby Elin on March 21st, 2017, 10:36 am

Thanks Refection!

One I get started with Elin I'll probably be seeing more of you, since I'm hoping to have her start in Syliras, if that's okay with you of course

:)
-
Exam week

~
Elin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Hello People of Miz

Postby Reflection on March 23rd, 2017, 7:23 pm

Of course! You are more than welcome to join! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes