New and Need Help!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

New and Need Help!!

Postby Fiametta on March 21st, 2017, 3:51 am

I am really, really new to this and I need some help. I don't know if this might come off as stupid or not, but I've read through practically this whole site and I can't for the life of me figure out where and how to make my CS. I know where to post the CS for approval, but I can't figure out where to initially create it. My character is a Drykas woman named Fiametta. I know everything about her from A to Z and I really want to do this, but I'm lost. Please help!
Fiametta
Freedom is found on a horse's back

Words: 16673
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2017, 2:11 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

New and Need Help!!

Postby Dovey on March 21st, 2017, 4:31 am

Just create a new topic in the Character Sheets forum for your CS. There are templates here as well, in case you need one. Welcome to Mizahar!
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

New and Need Help!!