Closed No Stone Unturned (Valerius)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

No Stone Unturned (Valerius)

Postby Khida on March 26th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Konrad Venger

Skill Points
Larceny +1
Leadership +2
Planning +2
Storytelling +1
Subterfuge +2
Unarmed Combat +1
  • Kenash location: The Midnight Market
  • Larceny: dust depth indicates hiding places
  • Leadership: looking out for an associate's needs
  • Planning: finding an appropriate location
  • Reimancy: coating objects with res
  • Reimancy: using a fire orb for light
  • Storytelling: expounding on a series of events
  • Subterfuge: playing on popular sentiment to misdirect blame
  • Subterfuge: things in bags are unremarkable
  • Tactics: blocking off escape routes
  • Unarmed Combat: a bashing headbutt
  • Valerius Nitrozian: cool in the face of ugliness
  • Valerius Nitrozian: a deft interrogator with words alone

I didn't give Intimidation or Reimancy XP here as I feel Konrad's actions are below his current levels for those skills; nor Interrogation as Valerius carried the brunt of that activity. I did try to fill in lores he didn't already have, though.

Valerius Nitrozian

It looks like you haven't been around for a while. Should you return, PM me and I'll grade your posts.

Notes

Please let me know if you have any questions or feel I missed anything in this award.
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)