The Herbarium (Scrapbook)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Oleander Soleran on February 5th, 2017, 5:06 pm

Oleander

SCRAPBOOK
In which I will be collecting ideas, art and, mainly, plotpoints. Because smarter people told me to.
Last edited by Oleander Soleran on September 19th, 2017, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Words: 87933
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2017, 2:59 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Oleander Soleran on April 27th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Job Threads Spring 517

Number One: Oleander searching for a job, but having a hard time finding one in times of hunger and poverty. While herbs are needed, local herbalists refuse to accept him, deeming him too inexperienced and young. They just offer to buy herbs from him, but he doesn't have anything to sell yet. He tries his luck as a gardener instead, but Zeltiva, like all cities, has suffered under the lack of winter induced by Morwen's absence and most people can't pay for extravagancies. He does stumble across a message board, however, where an old lady mourns her husband. He visits and they compromise: She pays him for tending to her potted plants, he has tea with her.
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Oleander Soleran on September 19th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Apologies for inactivity, everyone! I'm sad to announce that I won't be back so soon: Read this scrap for further info.
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook