A Chameleon This Way Comes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Chameleon on April 30th, 2017, 10:04 am

I needed somewhere to keep hold of pretty pictures like this one:

spoiler :
Thanks Karyk!

spoiler :
From Q

http://imgur.com/1k5HVqp
Last edited by Chameleon on July 22nd, 2017, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Chameleon on July 21st, 2017, 8:44 pm

APOLOGY TIME!!

I can't write these, I've realised. I've nothing to say. I haven't been on Miz (or rather, done anything productive on here) for what feels like forever, but I should have been. I've had so much time on my hands, that I've wasted doing literally nothing all day long, so I don't even have an excuse. And I don't want to have to give excuses (not only because I don't have good ones) because you lot don't deserve them.

You deserve threads, and replies, and posts, both from me as Chameleon and from my PCs. I will get them to you. I promise you this: and if I don't, please, PLEASE! bug me about them, because then I actually get more motivated to do them.

So basically, I'm sorry. From now on, I've actually made myself a daily checklist to make sure I get stuff done during the day. Mizahar is actually one of the top things on that list. Hopefully, it's going to make a difference.

I'm not going to waste anymore time writing this, because once again, I have nothing to actually say. Happy writing, and sorry once more!

(And I can use this to give a real excuse for why I won't be writing! From Sunday evening to Sunday evening - across a week that is - I'll be away from home, and I won't have access to a computer. I might check in on my phone, but wifi/service may also be dodgy where I'm going. So I definitely won't be able to get replies out, and don't send me any extremely urgent PMs either. I'll to my best to catch up though, as soon as I get back!)
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office