Robin... literature

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Robin... literature

Postby Robin on May 10th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Hello!

If you haven't already figured out by the title of this thread...

I love writing and I thought I'd post some random works that I create here within this forum.

I enjoy writing about anything but I love zombies so that may take up most of my posted works.
(look below for a sample!)

I have written a introduction forum if you care to know a little more about me...
but the only way to truly know is by reading all my random OOC posts... Because I'll most likely be dropping little hints.

Well: "As Above ... So Below" ... so I shall post my first work during my time on Mizahar: My siggy!

It was blistering hot... not a cloud in sight... One had to cover themselves head to toe so as not to get an instant irritated burn. A few tumbleweeds were carried along by the hot breeze... with trace of a weird sent... Carrion? Heat rose from the cracked black asphalt... cooking anything that touched it. A lone cayote... panting and starved... was pacing the side of the road.. unsure if it should go across. There was movement on the other side... a lizard zipping through the sand. The cayote finally had the motivation it needed but whimpered painfully as it ran across. Though it extremely hurt.. the cayote kept running... way too hungry to care at the moment. Chasing the lizard across the desert, the cayote was oblivious to anything else... after a few minutes it caught it's prey, killing it with one bite to the neck... It layed down with satisfaction and stayed there to catch it's breath...
But wait- what was that sound...? The cayote jerked it's head up as it noticed the noise... it scanned the horizon with radar-like ears moving around... the sent of rot drifted through it's nose.. it was carried in the wind............
The same as the approaching moans.....
~

Well more to come in this new thread of mine!

I hope you enjoy my works.
~

Robin
It was blistering hot... not a cloud in sight... One had to cover themselves head to toe so as not to get an instant irritated burn. A few tumbleweeds were carried along by the hot breeze... with trace of a weird sent... Carrion? Heat rose from the cracked black asphalt... cooking anything that touched it. A lone cayote... panting and starved... was pacing the side of the road.. unsure if it should go across. There was movement on the other side... a lizard zipping through the sand. The cayote finally had the motivation it needed but whimpered painfully as it ran across. Though it extremely hurt.. the cayote kept running... way too hungry to care at the moment. Chasing the lizard across the desert, the cayote was oblivious to anything else... after a few minutes it caught it's prey, killing it with one bite to the neck... It layed down with satisfaction and stayed there to catch it's breath...
But wait- what was that sound...? The cayote jerked it's head up as it noticed the noise... it scanned the horizon with radar-like ears moving around... the sent of rot drifted through it's nose.. it was carried in the wind............
~
Robin
*distant moans*Well time to get to work...

Words: 1266
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 3:55 pm
Race: Human

Robin... literature

Postby Elin on May 10th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Ooo really nice piece of writing! I'm interested to read more of your literature :)
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Robin... literature

Postby Robin on May 10th, 2017, 7:59 pm

@Elin: Thank you so much!

Also if anyone wants to request a short Random work... You may do so!
Just know that it takes motivation and time to make them.

Thank you!
~

Robin
~
Robin

Robin... literature

Postby Dajiana on May 12th, 2017, 12:13 pm

Great Job Robin! I don't have any requests at the moment.. but I may request one!
Hello All! Please have patience as I am new to the game and still learning! ^^
I am also quite busy with things too...

Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you understand!
Dajiana
Player

Words: 1872
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2017, 4:51 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Robin... literature

Postby Robin on May 13th, 2017, 11:21 am

@Dajiana: Thank you!

Anyone wanting a peice of work.. go ahead and request one! I also make poems too.. but mostly just quick ones for birthdays or something random...

I shall be putting up an art request shop too.. so please check it out and tell me what you think!
~

Robin
~
Robin