Hello Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Kiki Sagewood on May 12th, 2017, 10:25 am

Hi everyone! Overwhelmed newbie here! I just joined and I'm very excited to experience this world! C: My name is Sarnia, by the way, and I'm female.

I'm a little nervous because the only RP experience I have is mostly amongst friends, and quite a lot of it was animal-based (probably partially why I chose to play a Kelvin! :P) and I have never RPed on an actual forum before.
I found Mizahar because lately I've been wanting to try something different, and I've been wandering the web looking for new places to belong and new friends to meet.

My RP style... I would say it's quite descriptive. I think I'm better at that than writing lots of dialogue, but I try to balance it out. I used to write (or at least start) a lot of fantasy adventure stories, but right now I'm mainly looking to take part in other people's stories until I get my bearings, haha.
I love how detailed the lore of Mizahar is, though like I said earlier, I'm a little overwhelmed right now. If anyone wants to take me under their wing (metaphorical or literal, I don't mind :P) I would be 100% grateful!

What I'm looking to get out of this experience would probably just be fun and friends, and maybe learn a few things about writing along the way!

(Wow, this became a lot of ramble quickly.)
Kiki Sagewood
Player

Words: 898
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2017, 2:42 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Elin on May 12th, 2017, 10:40 am

Welcome to the website! It's great to have you
Kelvics are a very fun race to play

Any idea of which city you want to play in at first? I'd love to Thread with you if we end up in the same place :)
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on May 12th, 2017, 11:17 am

Welcome Kiki,
I enjoy very much being Kelvic and like good descriptives especially f you've got a lot of animal based experience. I look forward to seeing Kiki in action.
Salara is currently migrating from Zeltiva to Syliras and perhaps on to Ravok, as Zeltiva has closed and Syliras may. Perhaps they will run across each other.
Happy writing!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on May 12th, 2017, 12:00 pm

Welcome to Miz! I bet you're going to have a great time here. Animals. Adventure. Danger. It's all good fun.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Kiki Sagewood on May 12th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Elin wrote:Welcome to the website! It's great to have you
Kelvics are a very fun race to play

Any idea of which city you want to play in at first? I'd love to Thread with you if we end up in the same place :)

Thank you Elin! They do seem like a very interesting race! I'm still unsure where I want to play - still reading up on all the lore and geography but I shall let you know!

Salara Kel'Halavath wrote:Welcome Kiki,
I enjoy very much being Kelvic and like good descriptives especially f you've got a lot of animal based experience. I look forward to seeing Kiki in action.
Salara is currently migrating from Zeltiva to Syliras and perhaps on to Ravok, as Zeltiva has closed and Syliras may. Perhaps they will run across each other.
Happy writing!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting animalistic again, haha! I am still undecided on an area but I hope to see you around c:

Gossamer wrote:Welcome to Miz! I bet you're going to have a great time here. Animals. Adventure. Danger. It's all good fun.

Thanks, Gossamer! Sounds like just the sort of thing I'm into!
Kiki Sagewood
Player

Words: 898
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on May 12th, 2017, 1:12 pm

You want to play in Syka or Riverfall. Duh. No contest there.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)