Hello! Maka, checking in!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Maka Lyko on May 25th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Hello, Mizahar!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. This looks like a really fun site to be a part of, and I'm eager to dive into the experience. As far as my tenure goes, I've been on forum rp-sites for about five months now. This is my first fantasy-based roleplay, however, so I definitely have a lot to learn.

Feel free to message me if you're looking for someone to join a thread you've got going, or if you're just looking for a friendly conversation. I don't bite ;)
Maka Lyko
Player

Words: 1455
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2017, 2:39 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Postby Prophet on May 25th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Welcome! Welcome!

Mizahar is a wonderful place but is a bit different in terms of rules and concept than most sites. Please look over the email sent to your inbox which will discuss things like time, travel, starting equipment and the rules.

If you need anything, send me a message, ask the question here or pop into chat and ask the other players. Enjoy your stay, Maka.

That is all.
-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on May 26th, 2017, 3:25 am

Welcome to Miz! Pop into chat if you're lost or stuck or something. We're friendly.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Maka Lyko on May 26th, 2017, 5:03 am

Prophet wrote:Welcome! Welcome!

Mizahar is a wonderful place but is a bit different in terms of rules and concept than most sites. Please look over the email sent to your inbox which will discuss things like time, travel, starting equipment and the rules.

If you need anything, send me a message, ask the question here or pop into chat and ask the other players. Enjoy your stay, Maka.

That is all.
-P

Thanks, Prophet!
Maka Lyko
Player

Words: 1455
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2017, 2:39 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet