Prophet's Office - DS of Ravok

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Liaisons, Junior Storytellers, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Prophet on January 29th, 2016, 2:45 am

I am Prophet and this is my little corner of Mizahar that's been set aside to help you and your characters achieve goals and have fun.

Can Do's:

• Moderated threads- I am an idea guru! Test me with a creative request and I promise to stretch your PC and your creativity to the breaking point. I also give out cool stuff at the end. As a RS, I can moderate threads involving gods and gnosis.

~~~When you enter into a quest, I expect it to be a priority for you because that is how I treat them. I place them above development projects as well as my own PC posts. If you cannot post within 72 hours, I require a PM giving me a window of expectation on your reply. Failure to do so may result in your quest being paused or passed to the bottom of my queue. I am busy and there are other players who wish to have moderated threads. This is simply how it has to be.~~~

• Plot assistance - If you're struggling with ideas for your character whether it's trying to avoid the same old boring job thread or figuring out how to learn a new skill, ask me for help. I'm also very good with businesses. (Hint! Hint!)
  • Please feel free to abuse my PM Inbox with any questions, concerns or feedback in regards to all things Mizahar.

Can't Do's:
  • Unsavory Favors - I have no problem helping people out but don't ask me to bend any rules or let something slide. I love Mizahar and I won't do anything that's going to jeopardize my time here. Everyone is expected to know the Rules and act accordingly.

All gnosis requests must FIRST go through the HD before a quest can begin. Please submit a ticket and wait for approval before asking me to moderate the quest.

To apply for a moderated thread, please fill out this form and post it below.

Please only submit one request at a time.
If you have multiple goals but can't connect the dots, initiate a discussion and let us see if we can't combine them.

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[list][*] [u]PC's Involved:[/u] [url][/url]
[*] [u]Thread date (if known/preferred):[/u]
[*] [u]Summary:[/u]
[*] [u]What are your primary goals?:[/u]
[*] [u]What skills are you wishing to improve upon/learn?[/u]
[*] [u]What are you willing to sacrifice?[/u]
[*] [u]Does the quest involve any gods or gnosis?[/u] Please list them with a reason for their appearance.
[*] [u]Anything else I need to know?[/u]
[/list]

Are you ready to learn your fate?

Thank you, Firenze, for a wonderful template.
Last edited by Prophet on February 12th, 2017, 8:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Prophet
Illumination's Downfall

Words: 669016
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Chat Mod (1)

Postby Evarista on February 12th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Moderated Thread Request

• PC's Involved: Evarista Nitrozian and possibly Hwyn.
  • Thread date (if known/preferred): Any.
  • Summary: I would like to get Evarista initiated into Leeching, preferably involuntarily.
  • What are your primary goals?: Being initiated into Leeching. I'm very interested in meeting Gru'tral if you find that appropriate.
  • What skills are you wishing to improve upon/learn? See above.
  • What are you willing to sacrifice? What do I have that anyone could want?
  • Does the quest involve any gods or gnosis? Not required, but I wouldn't complain.
  • Anything else I need to know? Note: modified the desired discipline from Projection to Leeching.
Last edited by Evarista on July 12th, 2017, 9:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 337154
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on June 11th, 2017, 9:55 pm

Moderated Thread Request

• PC's Involved: Clyde Sullins
  • Thread date (if known/preferred): I assume sometime during the summer, though not sure exactly where he'll be heading after the current quest is done. Till then should be in the wilds.
  • Summary: Modded thread in relation to discovering the secret ability of his Magic Staff Cha
  • What are your primary goals?: Unlock the secret ability of Cha
  • What skills are you wishing to improve upon/learn? N/A
  • What are you willing to sacrifice? What/who it takes. Or wait, when you say sacrifice did you mean...
  • Does the quest involve any gods or gnosis? Not that I know of.
  • Anything else I need to know? Has been an ongoing mystery for quite some time, would like to finally solve said mystery/secret.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world. Bow Before me!!!!

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2296954
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elias Caldera on June 29th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Moderated Thread Request
  • PC's Involved: Elias Caldera
  • Thread date (if known/preferred): Whenever
  • Summary: Wrapping up old gnosis/crucible thread
  • What are your primary goals?: Join the Ebonstryfe... finally
  • What skills are you wishing to improve upon/learn? Whatever comes
  • What are you willing to sacrifice? See those ahead of me in queue
  • Does the quest involve any gods or gnosis? Rhysol and his gnosis
  • Anything else I need to know? I've got no qualms with starting a new thread instead of picking up from the old one if you're so inclined.
Last edited by Elias Caldera on July 23rd, 2017, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly active on Sundays

Ebonstryfe | Ravok | Codex | Black Sun

Templates
Elias Caldera
The Edgiest of Edge Lords

Words: 716387
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 7th, 2017, 12:46 am

PC Name: Clyde Sullins
Skills you want to improve: Architecture/construction, other building related stuff for his Reimancy and secondary skills of assistance to it, math and such.
Moderated thread (date): Doesn't say a date, All Roads Lead to Ravok. Might also work into A Call to Arms.
Your interest in this thread: Chance to see a road being built, how it works, try out building with his Reimancy and such, and learn what is needed of a good road. And I've been wanting to have Clyde build a road for awhile, though haven't had the chance. Probably won't be doing the actual building of the road itself, but prepping the ground and such, but still.
Something you're willing to lose: Like, specifically? My left shoe? *shrugs* Whatever is reasonable.
Can your PC sustain an injury: If needed/appropriate.
Preferred outcome: Gaining some skills/knowledge.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world. Bow Before me!!!!

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2296954
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evarista on September 16th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Submitting challenges for spring 517. Applying for the medal and the custom gift.

Take a ravosala ride (PC)
Talk about Rhysol (PC)
Go shopping (PC)
Investigate a rumor
❂Noble❂Docks❂Merchant❂CentreVisit each district of Ravok
Get lost (PC)
Sample some of the local cuisine and give a review to someone else (PC)
❂+❂-Have a pleasant interaction and a negative experience with a member of the City Guard.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 337154
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1

Postby Pulren Marsh on November 7th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Pulren Marsh
Your Favorite Uncle

As requested, Sir Prophet, I wish to remind you of our continuing gnosis quest, Red Sky in Morning

Thanks!

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 477328
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Mizahar Grader (1)