Hello Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone!

Postby Shani on June 2nd, 2017, 7:57 pm

Decided to start out with a greeting in here and hopefully get the ball rolling.

I've been lurking for a long time, reading lores and stalking cities. I created this character a while back thinking I'd give her a go, but I realized quickly that I was far too busy to put the time in that I wanted. I'm in an undergrad science program--changed majors in my fourth year of college, so yay, I'm a junior for the second time--and the first year of required courses was hell. But now I have my hefty pre-reqs out of the way, and I only have one important full-time obligation this summer, so I thought maybe I could dip my toes in with Shani here!

I feel I'm very prepared with all of the reading I've done so far, but I'll have questions specific to the cities I go to I'm sure. I'll be starting in Riverfall, and I'm very curious about Syka but at the start my character doesn't have any trade skills that would benefit a new settlement, so I don't want to starve to death--or worse, be useless.

I have experience with tabletop roleplay games, MMORPGs, and I got my start roleplaying in chatrooms when I was young. I've always read and wrote a lot as a hobby, and I was an english major for a bit but decided against it. So, I like to think that I write very well although sometimes I battle with blocks of inspiration. I also enjoy creative things like editing; though I'm very out of practice and don't have Photoshop anymore I used to work as a graphic designer. I'm slowly teaching myself GIMP and I like to play with code a tiny bit, but I'm not very good at that.

Hopefully I can find a nice niche somewhere, but ultimately I want to write with as many people as I can. I enjoy long, drawn out plots of adventure, drama, and danger, so I'm a bit of a planner and can get carried away with my imagination!

Anyways, hello to everyone and shoot me a message if you're interested in writing with me. I'll be slow to take off at first, but hope to have a steady pace once I'm going. Oh, and after I finish actually writing my character history, instead of having terrible bullet points.
Shani
Player

Words: 4194
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2016, 1:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello Everyone!

Postby Rhodri on June 2nd, 2017, 8:45 pm

I love your CS! I'd write more but I'm on my phone. I actually have an interesting thread idea that our characters could undertake of you're interested.

Welcome to Mizahar. I think you'll fit in nicely.
I have six arms and one brain.
If you only have two arms, what does that say about your ability to think?
Keep your teeth together and do as your betters command.
- Eypharian Logic-
Rhodri
Perpetual Improvement

Words: 111934
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2017, 4:37 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes