Closed [Lapis Park] Shape, Color, and Light (Martini)

Orin encounters Martini in Lapis Park

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Lapis Park] Shape, Color, and Light (Martini)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 5th, 2017, 8:48 pm

14th of Summer, 517AV

It was nearly twilight, and Orin had a rare evening off. Normally, he’d spend the evening at home, not really wanting to run the risk of actually seeing anybody. While Orin didn’t have friends in the city, even seeing strangers could be difficult for him. However, the chef couldn’t bear the thought of yet another night spent cooped up in his apartment, especially because, now that summer had arrived, it was unbearably hot there more often than not. So, instead of heading back to his apartment, Orin decided that he’d actually go out for once.

Of course, going out to drink and party was completely out of the question. Even if Orin had been feeling like himself, which he wasn’t these days, he wouldn’t have gone out to the taverns. That had never really appealed to him, since getting drunk and out of control wasn’t something Orin wanted to do. Not after the childhood he’d had. Still that did not leave him with all that many options. With no friends, no work to do, and this late in the day, limited options as to places to go, he was reduced basically to wander around the city. While he could go to the Azurite Watchtower and see if the priestesses there had time for them, Orin didn’t like to waste their time. While objectively he knew that they were always pleased to see him, he still felt guilty for taking up so much of their time.

Still, though, the thought of Priskil did bring one destination in mind. Apparently there was a park in Riverfall that was at least partially dedicated to Priskil. Orin didn’t know much about it beyond its general location. Maybe going there instead of the Watchtower would help to bring some peace to his troubled soul. With that goal in mind, Orin gathered his belongings, strapping his daggers to his hips as he always did, and finally left. The sun was still in the sky, but barely. As he walked, making sure not to make eye contact with passersby, Orin reflected on his time in Riverfall. If he was being honest with himself, it wasn’t much. He’d made no new acquaintances, hadn’t really progressed in any of his various endeavors, and was almost as depressed as he had been the day he arrived. In fact, his life since coming to Riverfall was sort of a blur, with days all blurring together in Orin’s mind.

Maybe it was time to change all that, but Orin still felt heavy, somehow, as if there was something weighing him down. The thought of actually trying to do, well, almost anything instantly caused butterflies of nervous energy to form in his stomach. Without some sort of push, it was unlikely that anything would change for Orin any time soon. Apathy apparently suited him just fine.

At least he was enjoying this walk. Sunset was one of his two favorite times of day, the other being sunrise. While the colors were beautiful, it was true, what was more important was that sunrise and sunset were also two of Orin’s favorite times to contemplation. Probably that had something to with the fact that they were also the two times during the day that Orin was most likely to pray to his chosen deities. There was something special, almost magical about those times – the twilight times, as he called them – and somehow it felt easy to reach out the heavens during those moments. Mostly, Orin prayed to Priskil, but he also had a soft spot in his heart for Syna and Leth. Maybe, he thought to himself ruefully, he simply had a soft spot for tragic love stories.

With all this contemplation, Orin almost missed the entrance to the park, which was surprising, given that it was filled with some rather wild vegetation. Turning on to the path, Orin breathed in the sweeter scents of thriving greenery. The terrain here was rougher than the chef had been expecting, with ponds and marshes scattered throughout. Small blue stones were placed periodically, glowing softly, although as the sun was still up it was hard to tell. Orin wondered what gave the stones their inner light. Probably it was the result of some sort of magic, Reimancy perhaps. Every so often, there would be a sculpture or simply just a huge, but pretty, piece of rock. It was pretty enough, although Orin didn’t know enough about art to make judgments about any of it.

Not wanting to get lost, Orin tried to note where the paths were taking him, although it wasn’t something he was particularly good at. He was walking quite slowly as a result so it wasn’t long before the sun started set properly. Seeing the first fingers of orange, pink, and red spearing through the sky, Orin stopped for his traditional prayer at these times. ”Thank you, Syna for guiding us another day, and Leth for bringing us another night.” Perhaps it was silly, but it did make Orin feel better. Next, Orin tried to come up with a suitable prayer for Priskil. ”Priskil, lady of light and guardian against the darkness, be my beacon in times of need, so that I may bring your radiance to others who need it more. Guide me through the dark thoughts of my mind into your light. And, as always, may your watch be ended soon and you be reunited with your love.” Orin bowed his head in thanks, not really expecting the goddess to respond or even hear. It was more for his benefit than hers, after all.

Realizing that he’d paused before a particularly striking piece, Orin tilted his head quizzically at it. ”Well. What exactly are you supposed to be?” It was definitely his inexperience talking but Orin couldn’t make heads or tails of the piece.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on July 6th, 2017, 3:52 am

Martini had spent the better part of her day in her home. The heat was atrocious but she had work she needed to finish and she wasn't going to wait for the heat to amplify. So when she was done she washed and changed, a long shirt and pants with sandals.

She packed her pack quickly; waterskin, quills, ink, and sketchbook before she strapped her dagger to her waist since it was getting late and headed out.

The light of the sun had dimmed behind wisps of grey. The sunset was beautiful as she let her feet carry her along. Riverfall was most certainly a beautiful city with all the etching, gardens, and all other works of art becoming a part of it. The beauty was almost impossible to miss if you had an eye for art.

That being said Martini often focused so much on the city that she got lost, most of the time having to ask for assistance just to get back to her home. It was just so inspiring to wander Riverfall, even after the few years she'd lived there.

She saw a large area with bright lights and decided to see what it was. When she got there, she found a average sized park-like area. It was heavy with untamed greenery and it smelled wonderful. The rich, earthy scent of plants always seemed to invade her senses. It was nice.

She traveled further in, finding herself lost as the stones glowed in the low light. The were dim so she assumed that since the sun had fully gone to rest, that the lights would remain that way. She didn't know where she was, but she did know it was stunningly gorgeous. She found herself behind a man with short raven black hair pale skin, and had something strapped to his waist.

His back was to her as he spoke in a hushed voice before speaking up about something in front of her. Moving forward, she she stayed quiet as not to disturb the person. Directing her gaze to what was in his line of sight, she found a nice sculpture of someone.

She inhaled sharply as she observed it while attempting to absorb the details. It looked to be made of some type of gem? She wasn't sure. The craftsmanship, it was brilliant! The body was shaped with expertise, the curves and lines etched into smooth and clean. The amount of detail in it was what was most amazing, seemingly the craftsman could have spent bells doing the eye and face alone.

The face was rounded with a light smile etched in to its canvas. One hand was extended toward Martini as she examined the statue by walking circles around it. The feet of the statue were bare and the ankles and heels almost made the statue look as if the lower half was dancing.

The statue wore look light robes and a crown of light wrapped around it's forehead as it shined from within the gemstones entangled in the jewel crown. She felt as if the gems weren't the meaning of the statue, but she wasn't sure as she hadn't seen nothing like it before. Turning her attention to the man she was walking around she inquired about the location.

"Uh, do you know where we are, sir? I haven't had much time to explore so I'm afraid I don't know where we are."
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Words: 133955
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 2:19 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 6th, 2017, 4:46 am

Orin hadn’t heard anyway come up the path behind him, so he was startled when a woman appeared in his field of vision. Luckily, he managed to keep his surprise to a minimum, and only took a step or two back from her as she approached the statue. She didn’t seem surprised to find him here, nor did she seem all that interested in starting a conversation at this moment in time, for which Orin was grateful. It gave him time to study her with as much scrutiny as she was studying the statue.

She was a tall woman, who looked human, with lithe limbs, a slim build, and overall attractive body, not especially concealed by the pants and shirt she wore. Her eyes were brown, to match her tan skin and hazel, shoulder length brown hair. She had a dagger at her hip and Orin felt one corner of his mouth quirk up at their similarity. She had a pretty, round face that was offset by her rather sharp nose. All in all, Orin decided that she must get quite a bit of attention from the Akalaks of the city, wanted or otherwise.

Still, despite the fact that Orin was essentially staring at her, she didn’t seem to acknowledge his presence. She was far too focused on the statue. Peering more closely, the lines of finally resolved itself into a figure, although that didn’t really do much to alleviate his confusion about the piece. One hand was outstretched towards the road, it was wearing robes, and there were gems on its forehead, and that was about all Orin could tell about it. It was pretty enough, he supposed, although he had no idea what materials it was made of. Still, if it was placed out here, it must be a relatively nice piece – Orin just didn’t have the expertise or the exposure to compare it to any other statues he’d seen in his life.

As night started to fall, the glowing rocks began to illuminate the park more fully, so that there was a constant level of illumination. Orin didn’t know how that was accomplished, but he was suitably impressed. In fact, although art and nature weren’t necessarily Orin’s favorite subjects in the world, even he had to admit that his entire setup was relatively impressive. It did seem like it would take a lot of work to set up and maintain this park, however.

The woman finally spoke up, shocking him out of his reverie and interrupted his musings about the park as a whole. Orin really needed to start paying attention when strangers were around and acting a bit oddly, or else he was going to find himself dead in an alley some day. ”Where are we? That’s a great question.” Orin wasn’t entirely sure what she was asking. ”Do you mean where in the park we are, or what is this park called?” Regardless, he wasn’t sure that he had any answers for her. ”I have a vague idea where we are in relation to the rest of the city,” Orin commented, waving in the direction he thought the way to Riverfall was, ”but I’m not that great at navigation, so I’d take that with a grain of salt.” Smiling at the woman Orin tried desperately to remember the name of the park, which he had only half know. ”In terms of this place, it starts with an L…Lap-something, oh, right of course, Lapis Park!” Pleased with himself for remembering, Orin grinned at the woman. Of course he had to admit that he might be wrong. ”At least, I hope that’s what it is.”

Realizing that he’d failed to introduce himself to his new companion, Orin stuck out his hand to shake. ”My name’s Orin Fenix. It’s nice to meet you.” Wondering what brought another soul out here, especially one that also didn’t know this area that well, Orin tilted his head quizzically at her. ”So, what brings a lady like you out to a place like this?” he asked curiously. Realizing she might want to know his own reasons for being out here and not really wanting to tell her, Orin cast about for another topic of conversation.

His eyes lit on the statue and, recalling her earlier interest in it, Orin eagerly shifted topics away from their reasons for being here. ”So, do you actually know anything about art? I have to confess to you that I do not know anything. At all. Complete beginner here.” Stepping closer to the statue, Orin tried to guess whom the statue might depict. ”Got any clues as to who it’s supposed to be?” Maybe if he circled it like she did, he’d come up with something.

Taking a lap around the figure unfortunately didn’t reveal any hidden secrets, and Orin came face to face with the statue again, with one hand outstretched. Seeing the crown of gems glowing brighter with each passing moment, Orin was struck a sudden thought. Chuckling, he turned to his companion. ”Maybe it’s supposed to be Priskil.” Orin didn’t really think so, although given that this park was supposedly at least partially dedicated to her, it wasn’t impossible.
Orin Fenix

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on July 10th, 2017, 12:34 am

"Martini Elwood, it's a pleasure to meet you Orin." Martini greeted with a smile after the man glowed with mild pride at having remembered the name of the park. She gave him a quick thank you for the information before she answered him. "I usually just let my feet carry me when I'm out and about. I just happened to end up here this time around."

The brunette considered how to answer the man without giving a possibly boring explanation as to what she knew about art. She always went too far in to detail when speaking of her passions. "I'd like to say so. Though I'm more of a quill and paper type. I don't know much about sculptures, but I can appreciate the effort and creativity it takes."

It wasn't often that she saw such sculpted statutes so she wasn't a perfect judge of quality. She had little experience in this particular form of art, but maybe she could learn. She smiled when Orin mentioned he was new to art. It wouldn't take him long to become accustomed to it, especially since Riverfall was well versed in the arts.

"Everyone starts somewhere. Though learning can be a hard process if you don't enjoy what's being taught I suppose." She added a shrug for good measure. She wasn't wrong though, everyone had to start somewhere. That no one would be great right off the bat. It took practice to perfect any craft or profession. She supposed it didn't matter right now though and reigned in her attention as Orin spoke.

Martini shook her head slowly, letting Orin know she didn't know the statue. She tilted her head slightly, curious as to who the man was speaking of. She looked at the statue, it's outstretched hand seemed to beckon one to reach out and grab it. "Who is Priskil? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

She wasn't up to date with current news, especially since she spent most of her time at home. She was always learning or seeing something new every time she left home. While the brunette knew it wasn't the best way to gather information, she often just wandered the city and listened to people talk.
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 10th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Martini seemed kind, so far as Orin could tell. Orin returned her smile with a smile of his own. Unlike a lot of individuals the chef encountered in the city, she didn’t give off a vibe of danger or one of arrogance, the way that most Akalaks Orin ran into on a daily basis. Something inside of him, a knot of tension he hadn’t even known he was carrying, relaxed. Perhaps the chef had been more starved for contact of any kind than he’d realized. More likely, Orin was so used to life kicking him in the teeth that he was constantly awaiting the next unpleasant surprise. Still, it was early yet, and Orin clearly couldn’t trust someone simply based on the fact that she’d given him a polite introduction. So he'd tread carefully, as he always did.

As Martini explained her preferred way of life, Orin tilted his head as he considered it. He didn't think that it was the sort of existence that he would enjoy. Probably because his soul had so many wounds, if Orin didn't surround himself with structure and discipline he'd completely fall apart. Subconsciously, he was constantly aware of this and so he gave himself rules and guarded against chaos. “I couldn't do that,” Orin admitted. “I need to have goals. Places to go, people to see, work to do.” It kept his mind off of memories that were better left buried in the past before the buried him. Realizing that all the above might sound like a criticism, Orin added, “But it sounds like a nice way to live.” He laughed. “Believe me, I wish I was free to wander where’ere my heart lead me.” But the wasn't and Orin didn't think he ever would be.

Martini took a moment before answering Orin’s question. Her reply, when she gave it, wasn't all that enlightening, and Orin got the sense that there was more she could say on the subject, so he attempted to coax more out of her. “Well, I guarantee that whatever you know is more than me. Care to share with the novice here?” Orin accompanied this with his best exaggerated pleading look. “You won't bore me, I assure you. I love hearing people talk about their work.” That was true, especially if they were at all passionate about it. If they weren't, Orin usually advised them to find a new line of work.

When Martini mentioned that she wasn't well versed in the art of statues but rather in paper and ink, Orin frowned. “Wait. Hold on a chime..” Even this was new information for him. “So are there different...schools? Disciplines? In art?” He supposed that it would make sense, seeing as making a sculpture probably took a whole different set of skills to make a drawing. Orin’s own work was much less divided but most fields specialized. “Is it common to do all kinds of art or do people typically pick one and stick to it?” He ran a hand through his hair as he thought further. “And can looking at these statues actually help you draw better?” He figured that he'd let her answer all those questions before he hit her with any more.

Her words about learning made him smile. “That's true. You should see me on a run or in the Sasarans. I don't think anybody is happy about it!” Still, Orin had been making a major effort this season to train, and train hard. His almost disastrous Kuvan test showed him how much he didn't know. “Of course, there's a flipside to that particular coin. I've found that when you enjoy what you're learning, it becomes easy as pie.” Figuring out a way to learn more information about Martini and keep the flow of conversation, Orin asked, “So, what do you find easy to learn?”

Unfortunately Martini didn't have any idea who the statue was, and Orin shrugged. It wasn't all that important, in the grand scheme of things, but it would've been nice to know. What was far more distressing to Orin was that Martini seemingly had no idea who Priskil was. “You know? Priskil? Partially responsible for the Watchtowers?” Either she was messing with him, which would be a cruel and stupid joke to play with a stranger, or she actually didn't know. Orin stared at her, aghast. “I'm sorry, to make such a big deal of this, it's just...how do you not know who Priskil is?” Orin was too startled by this development to actually answer Martini’s question.
Orin Fenix

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on July 17th, 2017, 5:25 am

Martini nodded her acknowledgement. So Orin was one for structure? She supposed having structure was important, but sometimes freeform was needed. Freeform stopped life from feeling stiff in her mind, but it was a matter of preference. Maybe he needed to stay busy in order to fill time.

She was surprised that Orin was interested in her work. She had her doubts, but it might be her chance to speak to someone willing. "Well, I suppose I could share a bit." She didn't have quite chance to follow up before Orin threw a few questions at her. She laughed softly, before shaking her head. "Excuse me for laughing, it's just I've never been asked so many questions at once. And I suppose disciplines would be the right word."

The brunette nodded to herself before continuing. "I think the art style you choose is dependent on the person. The arts branch in to many fields, so most people I know choose a few that are closely linked and focus on them." She paused to think about his question for a few ticks. "It's usually up to the person, whether or not they choose one and focus on it or if they branch out. I myself plan to study as many branches as I can."

She was certain that she would choose to explore as many as possible. She wanted to be the best artist there ever was, but she figured that was unachievable if she focused solely on one style. She didn't think to much before answering Orin's other question. "If you try to draw from sight rather from mind it can be helpful. I know I can't always draw something without seeing it at least once or twice. I know statues like these," sweeping her eyes to the statue she continued. "Probably have good anatomy to reference."

She smiled, amused by Orin's words about the Sasarans. She could relate, as she had barely been able to receive her Kuvan status. It was quite the eye opener for her. She paused to think. What did she find easy to learn? "I think it's easy to learn things to do with my hands. I'm useless when it comes to muscle related activities though." She replied with a laugh.

Martini paused after she mentioned Priskil. She tilted her head slightly but straightened a bit when the man mentioned the watchtowers. She knew about those, but what did Priskil have to do with them? Martini shook her head, assuring him it wasn't a big deal. "No, it's just I don't really get out much so I don't know a lot. I'm sorry if this offends you, but what does Priskil have to do with the watchtowers? And who is Priskil?"

Martini hoped he wouldn't take offense, he just seemed shocked that she didn't know who the person was. Hopefully it wasn't someone important, she felt embarrassed enough as it was. She looked at the statue, as if it would offer her some kind of sign.
3/3 Threads
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 17th, 2017, 12:41 pm

When Martini laughed at the barrage of questions, Orin had to laugh along with her. “I’m sorry about that. It’s a bad habit of mine. When I get excited I tend to stop filtering what comes out of my mouth. Usually I catch it but not this time around.” Hopefully Martini would understand that explanation. Orin had trouble with social situations at the best of times, and unless he was actively focusing on it, he did have a tendency to let his words tumble out. “Please, continue. I promise not to ask you any more questions. Unless I really really have to.” At least Orin had gotten the phrase disciplines right. It was a word that a lot of professions used to describe specializations, so Orin had figured that, although art was a very different world than he was used to, at least that much might be the same.

Orin nodded along at what Martini was explaining how the field of art worked. It sounds like there were generalists, who did all kinds of art, to specialists, who probably were the best at what they did, but very limited in what they were able to do. Orin supposed it was the difference between a chef who did every job in the kitchen, but not necessarily well, to a kitchen with a bunch of chefs who all focused on specific types of dishes. Of course, the end product was usually the same, a meal, so the analogy wasn’t perfect, but it did help Orin frame the concept in his mind. “That’s a very ambitious goal for you, but I’ll bet you can do it.” Orin found that flattery often endeared people to him, and it cost him nothing but occasional drops in pride, and Orin was to practical to care much about that. “If you don’t mind me asking, what disciplines have you learned? And how do you learn new disciplines?” Orin had promised not to interrupt Martini but it seemed to be a natural pause in the conversation. Besides, he was too curious not to ask. If it was an apprentice system, Orin imagined it would be hard to find someone who was good enough to teach all the different disciplines of art.

Martini was trying to make Orin better about his complete lack of artistic talent, and the chef grinned. “I appreciate that advice but I’m afraid I’ll leave drawing to the experts.” Still, Orin could imagine that drawing something from memory was incredibly difficult. “I suppose it’s much like recipes,” he thought out loud. “Having one in front of you is infinitely simpler than trying to remember one from memory.” Of course, Orin could store as many recipes as he could read in his mind, so perhaps the comparison wasn’t as apt as he thought. Still, seeing as Orin was a master at his craft, even if he didn’t want to make a huge deal of it, perhaps beginners needed the visual reference. Priskil knows Orin needed actual recipes when he was just starting out. Realizing he’d spoken again, and that his attention had wandered, Orin focused on Martini again. At her mention of anatomy, Orin frowned. “I suppose that’s true but…” He paused not wanting to offend or disagree with Martini, but still thinking his idea held some weight. “Well, wouldn’t it be better to use a live model then, since you know the anatomy is accurate?” Of course, getting someone to pose was probably more expensive and more difficult than copying a statue, so maybe Orin was mistaken after all.

Orin smiled at Martini’s admission that she was useless with her muscles. “Don’t sell yourself short,” Orin encouraged. “I used to think my combat skills were hopeless. But they’re skills like anything else. If you don’t train them, you’ll never get better. So after a lot of hard work, I am proud to say I am no longer terrible at fighting.” Leaning in, Orin continued with a conspiratorial whisper. “Besides, I found people with dexterous hands, like chefs and, I imagine, artists, actually end up being pretty skilled with blades, especially daggers.” Daggers required quick, precise work, of the sort Orin did every day in the kitchen. The chef couldn’t imagine the artistic fields didn’t require a similar level of mastery over fine motion. “So keep at it!” Perhaps Martini needed someone to train with. “If you’d like some tips from someone who isn’t an Akalak I would be happy to help you out.” It would be nice to train with another human for once.

Managing to calm his agitated mind, Orin took a few deep breaths. It wasn’t Martini’s fault that the woman wasn’t aware of Priksil. Orin himself hadn’t known much, if anything, of the gods and goddesses of the world until he’d actively sought the knowledge out. So, instead of being incredulous at Martini’s lack of knowledge, Orin should see this as an opportunity to preach, and perhaps convert someone new to the worship of his chosen goddess. “Priskil is the goddess of hope, radiance, vigilance, and light. The hope and vigilance are especially important to me, although light is also something that I think we both can appreciate.” Orin didn’t want to stray too far into his own darkness, although if Martini pried he supposed he could give her a carefully condensed account of his past. “I find the qualities she embodies to be qualities that I myself hope to cultivate. She has a sad story, of infinite loss, but perseveres despite it. That’s something I like to cling to.” As for what Priskil actually had to do with the Watchtowers, Orin was surprised to realize that he had no idea. “I actually do not know how she’s related to the Watchtowers. It’s just what a lot of people say. And I do know that her acolytes often maintain them, guard them, and sometimes even live in them.” Orin hoped that would be enough. Further, the chef hoped that Martini might want to discuss Priskil further, and perhaps even be swayed to the goddess’ side.
Orin Fenix

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Paaie on June 14th, 2018, 8:03 pm

G R A D E
ORIN

If you return, feel free to PM me or resubmit this thread to the queue for your grade!
MARTINI

Observation +2
Socialization +2
Teaching +1
Investigation +1

Riverfall: A beautiful city full of art
Observation: The rich scents of a garden
Lapis Park, Riverfall: A stunning garden
Teaching: Giving art tips and hints to a novice
Drawing: Drawing from sight versus imagination
Priskill: Goddess of radiance, hope & vigilance
Investigation: Asking questions to learn more
If you feel I missed anything don't hesitate to PM me. Don't forget to edit your grade request here.
Paaie
Player

Words: 63032
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)