Hello to all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello to all

Postby Vikranne Oen on August 26th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Hello everybody,

Real life name Cécile, but just call me Vikranne here :)

I've played on RPG forum quite a lot when I was younger. However, this is the first time that I try the experience in English. Time to give some warnings: I am not an English native speaker, so I might do a lot of grammar mistakes or clumsy sentences even though I try to proofread myself a lot. If you spot some and have enough time, I would be very grateful that you point to me my mistakes so I can improve!

Also, Mizahar is very different from what I am used to, and that's what attracted me at first. Complex word, unique system; I can't wait to get started!

PS: If your character has any interest into RPing with a girl from Ravok, let me know!

Vik'
Vikranne Oen
Player

Words: 3158
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Hello to all

Postby Sayana on August 26th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Hi Vik, welcome to Mizahar!

Sayana is also in Ravok and at some point I might be interested in doing a thread involving poison or something similar.

However, at the moment I'm overloaded with threads, so I can't commit to anything new. Once I start finishing some up, then I might be available for threading.

I hear there will be a lot of exciting things happening in Ravok come Fall, so it should be interesting and lots of fun.

Sayana
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Hello to all

Postby Vikranne Oen on August 26th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Thank you Sayana :)

Ahah your character looks absolutely badass, it would be awesome for Vikranne to learn from you! I'm totally up when you'll have more time!

I can't wait to see what will happen in Ravok!
Vikranne Oen
Player

Words: 3158
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Hello to all

Postby Tierra on August 27th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Welcome! You might reach out to faradae they might be willing to help you get assimilated as well.

And yay ravok we should thread some time
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes