[Orin] Mostly Recipes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Orin] Mostly Recipes

Postby Orin Fenix on August 5th, 2017, 12:04 am

Apologies at my post delays friends. Long week. Will update tomorrow when my brain is not mush.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

[Orin] Mostly Recipes

Postby Orin Fenix on September 1st, 2017, 12:10 am

Hi everyone. I apologize for not being around this month, basically at all. I started a new job in July and it's been going great but I've been working really long hours to impress my employers and beyond that, about half of the office has been absent for August since it's a popular month for vacation, so it meant I had to do a lot of extra work that was not originally supposed to be on my plate. Long story short, I've been too exhausted for Mizahar and writing in general, but everyone's going to be back at work starting next week and so I am planning to make at least a partial return, if not a full one starting soon. I'm probably going to take this weekend (my first time off since I started) to recharge my mental and physical batteries. I apologize to my thread partners and thanks for your patience everyone.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)